Maryland Commit Hyppolite Talks Recruitment, Official Visits

Advertisement
Not coming. Don’t do it to yourselves.

He’s not. I work in insurance and happen to get a call from a dude who was the friend of the family. He and I graduated from the same high school (MCA). He said he’s not going to any school in FLA because he wants to get away from neighborhood drama. So that’s that...

Neighborhood drama? Tell him a few years back, a white dude just walked up to a black guy on a Sat nite on the College Park campus and shot him dead. No real reason. Still in the courts 2 yrs later while they wrangle over whether or not it qualifies as a "hate crime." He can Google it.

Neighborhood drama? Tell him a few years back, a white dude just walked up to a black guy on a Sat nite on the College Park campus and shot him dead. No real reason. Still in the courts 2 yrs later while they wrangle over whether or not it qualifies as a "hate crime." He can Google it.
And Ben Franklin's kite got struck by lightning. Where is the pattern of violence this kid likely grew up around in his neighborhood. If he wants to get away from potential bad influences I wish the kid luck. If he is strong enough to stay away from the people who can get him off track, I say welcome to the U sir.

Advertisement
He’s not. I work in insurance and happen to get a call from a dude who was the friend of the family. He and I graduated from the same high school (MCA). He said he’s not going to any school in FLA because he wants to get away from neighborhood drama. So that’s that...
Are you fckin serious?

And Ben Franklin's kite got struck by lightning. Where is the pattern of violence this kid likely grew up around in his neighborhood. If he wants to get away from potential bad influences I wish the kid luck. If he is strong enough to stay away from the people who can get him off track, I say welcome to the U sir.
PG County (where U MD is located) is no bed of roses.

Advertisement

^^^^^TROLL ALERT^^^^^^^

..lol. you got a call from a dude who was the friend of the family. if he "was" then that means he isn't now and doesn't know ****... nice try

lol. you just making **** up from thin air. you work for can? stop looking thru the lease of color.

He'll hate the mean streets of Coral Gables. San Amaro, Alhambra Circle, Campo Sano? Oh boy, someone cover me while I try to get to my car.

Advertisement
Yes but are you making headway Mr Prop Joe? That’s what we all want to know good sir. Are you making any headway?

a7190932660fdf90292535e394183cb6--the-wire-movie-lines.jpg

Advertisement

Coral Gables is away from his neighborhood.

Go Canes

Thats cool he runs a 4.5 and has the size.

But can he make plays, is he a high tackle guy?
Honestly not sure. Im not saying take every guy but I think you can take a flyer on a recruit based of measurable every now and then. Juts dont make it a habit. We have been short on our 85 for a long time so in all reality what's the issue with taking a chance on a few dudes. just my thoughts.

Advertisement
Back