Maryland Commit Hyppolite Talks Recruitment, Official Visits

View as article
So are you saying he flipped his position and now wants to come home? I loved this kid coming out of high school, and he seems to have been productive for MD at arguably our biggest position of need.
Let the speculation begin.

Advertisement
Let the speculation begin.

output-onlinegiftools.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is he coming here?

If not, this is annoying.

Why TF does everyone have to always act like they have classified Government information with this sh*t?

Either say the boy is coming here or not...
I think some people are just trolls who get off on seeing other people's reactions. It's an odd way to get one's kicks.
I'm not saying @ZuCrew is a troll as I don't know his history well enough to make that comment. But I also don't like veiled inferences with no follow-up.
But if he is trolling we can take care of that.

@Liberty City El keeping receipts with that photographic memory, too
Lol... I’m just tired, like say wtf you gon say or don’t say anything at all.

All that teasing sh*t is stupid. Nothing is going to happen if it leaks ahead of time, if a kid decides he’s going to transfer somewhere he’s not gonna change his mind just because someone said it beforehand on a message board.

No player goes, “Well I had planned to transfer to Miami, but since it was talked about 2 days ago on a message board I’m now deciding to go to FSU instead! That’ll show them!”

Either spit it out or keep it to yourself, all that **** playing is tiring.

Advertisement

All that teasing sh*t is stupid. Nothing is going to happen if it leaks ahead of time, if a kid decides he’s going to transfer somewhere he’s not gonna change his mind just because someone said it beforehand on a message board.

No player goes, “Well I had planned to transfer to Miami, but since it was talked about 2 days ago on a message board I’m now deciding to go to FSU instead! That’ll show them!”

******* preach

But but but but Jason Marshall

Truth!!!!

Advertisement
You guys are going to spit your milk at my opinion. But I feel an MLB like Hyppolite is more critical than an CB like Jason Marshall at this point. I want them both. But I want the MLB more personally.
Oh I agree with you; I was just alluding to how someone tweeted a bat signal during his recruitment, and then allegedly Marshall was turned off and switched to UF.

We should ban MF’s for this 💩😳😂

He’s not. I work in insurance and happen to get a call from a dude who was the friend of the family. He and I graduated from the same high school (MCA). He said he’s not going to any school in FLA because he wants to get away from neighborhood drama. So that’s that...

Ah yes; the classic “I need to get away from there because of trouble” line. A few kids have used this to not to to
Miami and they’re ended up fizzling. Only kid who uses this excuse and was legit about it that i recall was Corey liuget.

Advertisement
Back