Marvin Wilson to FSU

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man, I'm sitting here wondering when will Miami get to the level of recruiting with the likes of Alabama, OSU, Clemson, FSU, SC, OU, and fake UM.. Hopefully clean up shop next year especially with talent in South Florida next year.

Advertisement
Man, I'm sitting here wondering when will Miami get to the level of recruiting with the likes of Alabama, OSU, Clemson, FSU, SC, OU, and fake UM.. Hopefully clean up shop next year especially with talent in South Florida next year.

When they decide to pony up

Advertisement

Won't happen

Advertisement
I hate the whole they drop bags thing

they are better than us and dominant on the D Line, that or come up with proof that bags are dropped

Haggins and Brewster all also killers in recruting

For the last 30+ years, FSU has outrecruited us (according to the rankings) almost every year. Even during our dominant runs from 83-91 and in the early 2000s.

Nothing new here. They always have a top 3 or 4 class. On the other hand, we shouldn't be losing four stud CBs to Florida. That is a new thing that can't continue.

Advertisement
Back