Marvin Wilson to FSU

Advertisement
We hafta beat these guys this season. It's literally a must win or we are done for. The tides need to turn ASAP.

over 2 hours of this thread and Vern hasn't posted in it? he must be on tremendo beatathon

After Jumbo talks them to death, they'll agree to anything. Sign here.....zzzzzzzzzz

For the last 30+ years, FSU has outrecruited us (according to the rankings) almost every year. Even during our dominant runs from 83-91 and in the early 2000s.

Nothing new here. They always have a top 3 or 4 class. On the other hand, we shouldn't be losing four stud CBs to Florida. That is a new thing that can't continue.

Advertisement
this is why they win alot...THEY RECRUIT THAT DL at an elite level EVERY YEAR. They dont take a year off... they always seem to pull one like this in every class. I swear taking our kids bowling aint cutting it...being scared to take these kids to south beach is a killer...FSU kills it on their ov..and we go to movies or bowling..

Man if i was their chaperone on visit...they would have some puu$$y lined up...cause thats essentially what FSU does. There isnt a rule that they cant go to the club either. We dont use our given resources. It s not like um has prime talent (women) on campus at all.

FSU has had the top rated recruiting class in the ACC for 8 years in a row. FSU has beaten Miami on the field 7 years in a row. Go figure.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thankfully because we're in the Coastal our class might as well be Alabama's and FSU's class combined.

Our talent superiority needs to start showing on game day and then we'll start pulling in the classes that FSU has. I have no doubt that had we played Michigan at the end of the year we would've won that game. Shame Richt couldn't pull it toger with his play calling in the first half of the season.

Attracting national attention gets us the big time classes. We need to win the important regular season games, win a marquee bowl game, finish top 10 and we'll get the same calibre of classes FSU has.

Have they always gone this national in recruiting? Hopefully turns out like our 03 (I think) class with Coker where we took James Bryant, Ryan Anderson, two out of state rbs etc....that class was a major bust.

Advertisement
The upgraded education at Miami better start producing some bag tossers

Thankfully because we're in the Coastal our class might as well be Alabama's and FSU's class combined.

Our talent superiority needs to start showing on game day and then we'll start pulling in the classes that FSU has. I have no doubt that had we played Michigan at the end of the year we would've won that game. Shame Richt couldn't pull it toger with his play calling in the first half of the season.

Attracting national attention gets us the big time classes. We need to win the important regular season games, win a marquee bowl game, finish top 10 and we'll get the same calibre of classes FSU has.

Exactly right.

We just need to win a national title, and THEN we'll get the recruits we need to win a national title.

Great plan.

Exactly right.

We just need to win a national title, and THEN we'll get the recruits we need to win a national title.

Great plan.

Is 10-2 so far fetched for you that it might as well be a national title? Pathetic what this fan base has become.

Advertisement
Back