Marvin Jones Jr

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
A live look at FSU recruiting.
Hot Dog Girl GIF

Advertisement
Give up the 4-3 and 3-4 debate. It’s another hand in the ground vs stand up. The 1 gap vs 2 gap is y’all’s concern. Nobody is coming here to run a 2 gap front again.
It’s funny. In the beginning of the season the dolphins were putting Jalen Phillips in a linebacker role using a 3/4. The results were no sacks and very little tackles. Over the last five games they’ve switched him to the DE with his hand in the ground and he’s exploding. When you have two elite DE’s and two strong DTs you can be an elite defense in my opinion.

Advertisement
You guys didn't think we actually had a shot with Marvin Jones Jr did you?...

We have a better shot with Shemar Stewart than we do with Marvin Jr lol Idk if he'll sign with FSU, but if not he's SEC bound.

Stewart, Anderson & Jackson are the 3 DE's we have the best chances with, varying degrees for each, but Jones Jr was never really in the picture. And no I'm not saying that because of this one interview.

Think of him like a Dallas Turner type, high ranked Broward kid with very little to no interest in Miami at all & wants to go to Bama or whichever SEC team shows him the most attention.
In April I said it...

Advertisement
Back