Marvin Jones Jr

Advertisement
I keep telling people he's a legit DC Possibility
Supposedly, Muschamp is a 3-4 guy. Do we know if Mario is going to stay with our (my preference) 4-3, or would he be willing to go the 3-4 route?
With that, does anyone with knowledge of Muschamp, does he know and would he be willing to change to a 4-3?

Supposedly, Muschamp is a 3-4 guy. Do we know if Mario is going to stay with our (my preference) 4-3, or would he be willing to go the 3-4 route?
With that, does anyone with knowledge of Muschamp, does he know and would he be willing to change to a 4-3?
I don't like Mushcamp but ppl still get caught up too much on base defenses.

I don't know, but the reason I think we should keep a version of the 4-3 is because SFL pumps out elite DL.

Advertisement
Give up the 4-3 and 3-4 debate. It’s another hand in the ground vs stand up. The 1 gap vs 2 gap is y’all’s concern. Nobody is coming here to run a 2 gap front again.

Advertisement
We don’t run a 4-3 now. Nobody is in a base 3-4 or 4-3 anymore. Bama and and uga are 3-4 base but are in nickel majority of the time. Muschamp used a ton of nickel at uf and at times that was their starting defense

Isn't his mom a UM grad? Guess i'm part of the tribe that thought we at least had a small chance.

His dad and uncle played at that ****hole in North Florida, with his dad being a legend. Do you seriously think there is a chance?
Only way we pull that type of kid is if we are a demonstrably better program and we're not.
In fact, we lost to them.
Move on.

His dad and uncle played at that ****hole in North Florida, with his dad being a legend. Do you seriously think there is a chance?
Only way we pull that type of kid is if we are a demonstrably better program and we're not.
Move on.
You do realize that post was from April right??

I understand he’s not coming.

Give up the 4-3 and 3-4 debate. It’s another hand in the ground vs stand up. The 1 gap vs 2 gap is y’all’s concern. Nobody is coming here to run a 2 gap front again.
ineedthisforreactions GIF

Advertisement
Move on.
Man, some of you folks throw that "legend" word around way too freely. Charlie Ward is a legend up in trailerhassee. Warrick Dunn. Marvin Jones. Peter Warrick. Derrick Brooks. Primetime. Those are semenhoe legends. Julian Armella wasn't even the best D-Linemen from Miami Springs Sr. High on the roster. That was Orpheus Roye. Enzo was average, at best and I'm being nice.

Man, some of you folks throw that "legend" word around way too freely. Charlie Ward is a legend up in trailerhassee. Warrick Dunn. Marvin Jones. Peter Warrick. Derrick Brooks. Primetime. Those are semenhoe legends. Julian Armella wasn't even the best D-Linemen from Miami Springs Sr. High on the roster. That was Orpheus Roye. Enzo was average, at best and I'm being nice.
This post is about Marvin Jones Jr, and as you pointed out, Marvin Jones Sr is a Fsu legend lol

This is facts, as a springs grad myself. No idea how Enzo went to FSU at all. Orpheus even was on Steelers for a decent amount of time

Advertisement
Thank you. The throw-in of the package deal with he and Orpheus, a real Brown Sub neighborhood superstar...

Thank you. The throw-in of the package deal with he and Orpheus, a real Brown Sub neighborhood superstar...

Was Orpheus the dude who was the ultimate wedge buster? Dude was 280 and can run and was a designated wedge buster in the pros iirc.

Advertisement
Back