Martell??

Advertisement
I thought he was legit until people pointed out all the hot takes he was wrong. Bogle to UF was a done deal the week he went to UF. I was informed by a friend who was told by a coach on staff at UF who I know as well and has since took a WR job at a division one school. So it was a done deal so for this guy to say Bogle to UM is just a huge hot take.

This guy correctly called before anyone else:

-Martell to Miami
-Jeff Thomas starting classes at Illinois
-Then calling Jt4 to Miami before anyone else
-Fields to Miami
-Trevon Hill to Miami

He DID miss on Bogle saying he had decommited from Bama to Miami... But he was right on Martell so.. who knows!

Just curious, I really dont know him. Can someone tell me if hes legit and his physical stature can do the job. Not being stupid or negative. can he be our QB that we have been waiting on. thanks.

Advertisement
Just curious, I really dont know him. Can someone tell me if hes legit and his physical stature can do the job. Not being stupid or negative. can he be our QB that we have been waiting on. thanks.
Watch his film. Elite

vVt9ZflEQplKefIfk4Ers6pbFFzvBPrPed_3k0f507U.gif

Advertisement
This Martell case will be the NCAAs Brown v. Topeka. It'll have that kind of impact on the cfb.

If he's granted his waiver, it's open season.

Advertisement
Gotta imagine he's gonna get it approved with the Zach Smith scandal. He has a **** of a better case than fields if he has any random texts from smith still throughout the recruiting process

This Martell case will be the NCAAs Brown v. Topeka. It'll have that kind of impact on the cfb.

If he's granted his waiver, it's open season.

This is the dumb narrative the national media is trying to push.

81% of hardship waivers have been APPROVED since the recent rule change. Including some ridiculous cases with far less support than Martell.

It already is open season. Denying Martell would be going against precedent the NCAA has already set

Advertisement
This is the dumb narrative the national media is trying to push.

81% of hardship waivers have been APPROVED since the recent rule change. Including some ridiculous cases with far less support than Martell.

It already is open season. Denying Martell would be going against precedent the NCAA has already set
I dont think its a dumb narrative at all. As you said, 51 out of 64 or something like that have been approved.

What makes Martell a lil different tho is it'll open the door to using a coaching change or the desire for immediate playing time as a valid reason for a transfer w immediate eligibility.

If they deny it, you won't see those floodgates open.

I think denying Martell would add fuel to the fire that the NCAA is corrupt. They’ll say that if they deny his appeal they’re just upholding the rules in place, but they’d be lying if they said it has nothing to do Martell’s public exposure and making an example out of him.

All that being said, I hope his waiver is approved because this offense could explode with him at the wheel

I dont think its a dumb narrative at all. As you said, 51 out of 64 or something like that have been approved.

What makes Martell a lil different tho is it'll open the door to using a coaching change or the desire for immediate playing time as a valid reason for a transfer w immediate eligibility.

If they deny it, you won't see those floodgates open.

So Fields' case opens the floodgates for every black player to transfer then, right? Because every kid can find some racist comment said to them

And Bru McCoy, what if he gets approved? He's using an ASSISTANT COACH change as basis for a waiver. And because it's Texas I have zero doubt he'll win.

Kids are using dozens of reasons for hardship waivers. It's both dumb and weird to claim Tate's case opens floodgates while all these other ones dont

Advertisement
Back