Martell??

How is anyone getting upset about a decision being made in advance of Spring football? That’s all we could have hoped for. What gets accomplished by the decision coming before that?

FYI that’s a faster timetable than the Shea Patterson decision last year

Advertisement
How is anyone getting upset about a decision being made in advance of Spring football? That’s all we could have hoped for. What gets accomplished by the decision coming before that?

FYI that’s a faster timetable than the Shea Patterson decision last year

Martell filed his papers just a couple weeks ago. We all have little to no experience in how these things work, so all of you freaking out are complete imbeciles. There, I said it.

Last edited:
So long as it’s in before Day 1 I don’t really care.

I think his case is stronger then Fields’ (even though they are both transferring for the same reason) but I have no faith in the NCAA.

Martell field his papers just a couple weeks ago. We all have little to no experience in how these things work, so all of you freaking out are complete imbeciles. There, I said it.
I'm not freaking out and I dont really think Martell is the difference between 1-11 and 11-1, but it's not like they're investigating a major crime with hundreds of witnesses with a person's life at stake.

Advertisement
I'm not freaking out and I dont really think Martell is the difference between 1-11 and 11-1, but it's not like they're investigating a major crime with hundreds of witnesses with a person's life at stake.

the best thing tate will provide is competition without making a prediction on if **** win. hes our most talented QB on the roster, but more importantly, he makes Perry and Williams better just by pushing them.

This is the most chittiest of bull chit! Fck the NCAA. They always do this chit to us. How in tf do u move so expeditiously w O$U & Fields, but take ur sweet *** time for Martell?? Fck them and that red face bytch running them!

The thing is, Barry Jackson’s tweet actually means nothing. He’s just quoting someone in the program that says “they expect a decision before spring practice“ and that doesn’t mean anything actually.

I mean I expect a decision before spring practice. Quote me. But I have nothing to back that up. And neither does anybody in the program or anybody else outside of the NCAA now.

Believe me the NCAA is not telling anybody when they’re making a decision. They are just going to make it on their own time. They can say fūck you to everybody because they do whatever the fūck they want, as long as it doesn’t mess with SEC, especially Bammer.

Advertisement
Back