MARTELL TO MIAMI

Advertisement
b8fa94b6f123c7d193f2b722fc71f6bf.gif
ConsciousAdorableJumpingbean-size_restricted.gif

Advertisement
I read that in another thread, but if that is the case, why would he need a waiver?

@reg

Remember when I said this to you a few weeks ago when things looked the bleakest and it seemed there was no hope..there’s always reason for optimism.

... but I’ve also been around long enough to know that fortunes can change very quickly. Who knows what’s going to happen next year. Who knows what’s going to happen next week. ....

Advertisement
Yea, I definitely wanted Jalen but if I had to pick, give me 3 seasons of Tathan.

It's going down fellas.

Insert Michael Cera it's happening gif

Tathan don't seem like the type to stay 3 years. Wouldn't surprise me if the Bishop Gorman trio had a 2 year and out plan if Martell can actually play in 19.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This has probably been asked 17 times, but I'm enjoying the good news and bourbon to find it. Is there clarification on if Martell can play this year?
So f*cking happy Manny is here instead of the ****** wa pirate, by the way.

He just finished his redshirt freshman year. He was an early enrollee. By the time he gets to Miami in the summer it'll be 2.5 years at OSU. Thats why the graduating early thing seemed like a stretch and maybe why the waiver is needed. One year ahead of Brevin. Same class as Bubba Bolden
The word is he is graduating. The waiver is only needed if he comes to miami right now.

Advertisement
Back