Martell or Hurts?

I’m taking Hurts..suits us better right now as he’s had much more experience and we will need that to open the season against UFAG.Martell isn’t much more experienced than Williams at this point.

Advertisement
Martell that’s the baker mayfield kinda QB we need guy who will ball out for 3 years & provide stability

Advertisement
Both plus Plumlee. Would love for Williams to stay but if he transfers as a result, so be it.

Get Enos as many options as possible and let the cream rise to the top.

Would rather want Hurts, I just think Hurts will bring a type of attitude and leadership that is imperative for this team. He will also get better due to Enos coaching him.

Advertisement
Interesting connection here: Offensive coordinator Dan Enos recruited Martell while at Arkansas,

The "experts" on the 247 recruiting board seem to think Martell will look at a lot of schools out west (UCLA, maybe Arizona) - Washington in particular. We are also mentioned, as is Texas and Penn State. His situation is different because he will have to sit out a year.

Advertisement
Waste of schalorship bringing tate, @5'11 ill pass, there is not a long list of successful under 6ft qb's!

Advertisement
As I sit and watch drew brees

We not in a good position to be waiting on the next legit under 6footer, the list is short, off the top of my head, russell, flutie and bree's, if its me, im not banking on martel being the 4th one!

Advertisement
Back