Martell or Hurts?

Advertisement
Both. Jalen plays next year while Tate sits out and takes over following year. And Perry gets the boot!

Advertisement
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thespu...-could-influence-where-tate-martell-lands/amp

I'll take Martell because he appears to be a bit more accurate. According to this, Martell may be on pace to graduate in May and, as a graduate transfer, play immediately. In that case, we probably only will land one or the other.
Interesting... Martell was class of 2017. Reminds me of that interview with Joe Burrow during the UM LSU game. Apparently he took all online classes and already graduated, so most of his eligibility will be spent just playing football (with minimum online courses each semester I believe)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thespu...-could-influence-where-tate-martell-lands/amp

I'll take Martell because he appears to be a bit more accurate. According to this, Martell may be on pace to graduate in May and, as a graduate transfer, play immediately. In that case, we probably only will land one or the other.

I agree with that, hurts is more of a runner and if manny wants a vertical passing offense martell would fit that description better than hurts

Advertisement
Hurts is the only clear starter next year.

I have no idea why anyone cares about anything other than that.

We win at Florida and the 2018 season was nothing but a necessary stepping stone back to being the U.

Advertisement
Jalen HUrts is awful. Dude cannot pass the ball to save his life.

I do not want him on this team.

Then u do not want to win. Even if he didn't start (which he would) his leadership alone would benefit this team. Why do u think players in the NFL who have won Superbowls are so highly coveted by other teams? Bc they know what it takes to win

N'Kosi sucks, on the field and off it. Hence, the opportunity to start. Jarren or a transfer or a recruit.

Need competition @QB, so both.

If Tate transfers in, Vegas in the house!

Advertisement
Take Hurts and that Plummlee fella. If that happens, I highly doubt Perry or Weldon will be on this team next year.

so just to clear up a few things -

Martell is NOT on pace to graduate in May. He has only been on campus 2 years and in the words of the OSU mod "unless he is Doogie Hauser he will not be graduating this May". So that part is not true. I think people are getting confused with graduating and getting cleared through the NCAA petition process. There is no guarantee he will be able to play immediately - he would have to petition for a waiver. No one knows what grounds he would claim to get the waiver.

Martell was an "Urban guy" and it seems like the new coach may have told him Fields was his guy. Lots of speculation thats the reason he suddenly put himself in the transfer portal.

Advertisement
Back