Martell coming back....not.....

Advertisement
It was just lots of weird stuff... Dude highly ranked QB, transfers, gets a waiver for immediate eligibility, then loses the gig to J. Williams and starts his first game ever at WR playing a ton of snaps then went AWOL. I think even his mom at one point got on twitter saying she couldn't find him, dude basically quit football, wasn;t at practices anymore, no one knew **** aside from him posting a ton of pics with his GF just randomly traveling. Then he opts out for the 2020 season but still isn't around the team.

Then dude who was all over social media just stops cold turkey, then a few weeks ago posts some pics of him working out saying "Just had to get my mind right"

Then earlier today he posts this... dude made his own portal transfer video (funny he thanked Haskins, Barret, Burrow as leaders for a QB but not King or Jarren lol)

So while there is no concrete evidence he actually was diagnosed with some mental issue, people are just grasping at straws based on his odd circumstances. But you are completely right, maybe he just isnt a P5 QB and lost his motivation.

I think Tate definitely lost his mind with the transfer to Miami, Enos bamboozelling him into pro style and changing his throwing mechanics, and then losing the starting job. Its clear he was mentally out of it after that.

PS., Barrett, Haskins and Burrow were good CFB QBs and leaders.

Jarren was arguably the worst leader at QB I've ever seen. And Tate wasn't around with King as he opted out.

Advertisement
I think Tate definitely lost his mind with the transfer to Miami, Enos bamboozelling him into pro style and changing his throwing mechanics, and then losing the starting job. Its clear he was mentally out of it after that.

PS., Barrett, Haskins and Burrow were good CFB QBs and leaders.

Jarren was arguably the worst leader at QB I've ever seen. And Tate wasn't around with King as he opted out.
I tend to agree, also he was a vegas kid who went to Ohio, and ended up in Miami. Miami (the city) sucks some people in and don't let go. Probably run into a lot more instagram "influencers" in SOBE than Ohio lol

I agree all were good QBs and Jarren was awful, I assumed he was around the team somewhat with King, just the whole video seemed odd. I think he maybe overlapped 1 year with Barret and Burrow seemed weird to throw shout outs like that.

jeff bridges GIF

Advertisement
I tend to agree, also he was a vegas kid who went to Ohio, and ended up in Miami. Miami (the city) sucks some people in and don't let go. Probably run into a lot more instagram "influencers" in SOBE than Ohio lol

I agree all were good QBs and Jarren was awful, I assumed he was around the team somewhat with King, just the whole video seemed odd. I think he maybe overlapped 1 year with Barret and Burrow seemed weird to throw shout outs like that.
Yea the shout outs do seem a little weird. The video, to me appears as sales pitch to teams out there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He was a head case, almost feel bad for him. **** glad he is gone though. Wasted scholarship for sure.
Man he did have a good looking girlfriend, I give him that.

It was just lots of weird stuff... Dude highly ranked QB, transfers, gets a waiver for immediate eligibility, then loses the gig to J. Williams and starts his first game ever at WR playing a ton of snaps then went AWOL. I think even his mom at one point got on twitter saying she couldn't find him, dude basically quit football, wasn;t at practices anymore, no one knew **** aside from him posting a ton of pics with his GF just randomly traveling. Then he opts out for the 2020 season but still isn't around the team.

Then dude who was all over social media just stops cold turkey, then a few weeks ago posts some pics of him working out saying "Just had to get my mind right"

Then earlier today he posts this... dude made his own portal transfer video (funny he thanked Haskins, Barret, Burrow as leaders for a QB but not King or Jarren lol)

So while there is no concrete evidence he actually was diagnosed with some mental issue, people are just grasping at straws based on his odd circumstances. But you are completely right, maybe he just isnt a P5 QB and lost his motivation.

Are those coronavirus or cocaine sniffles?

Advertisement
Back