Martell approved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
tenor.gif

OT but am I the only one who sees a head-less football player in this logo?

18941.jpg

Advertisement
How about any **** who gets caught posting inaccurate information about Tate's waiver status gets a permanent IP address ban?
Ever heard of dynamic IP's or VPNs?

Advertisement
Internet tough guy talk over you wanting to be a bytch and post inaccurate waiver info? Nah, I don't get in Internet fights, chief.

Internet?

Oh, no, no... in reality. If I was to kick the sh-t out of you, do I get the money?

Advertisement
random person on board has more information thaan the person who the information is about.....I 100% believe..

also, what address in Nigeria do i need to mail the check to? and to which prince do I make it out to?
I'll send you my address in a PM. I prefer certified although you can do a bankwire.

Internet?

Oh, no, no... in reality. If I was to kick the sh-t out of you, do I get the money?
You self-acknowledge you listen to the Smashing Pumpkins.

In 2019.

Just how embarrassed are you trying to be in one day?

Disagree. Like I said, I don't believe either of them deserved a waiver. Both of them raised bogus narratives about things that had no impact on them personally whatsoever. They were both going to ride the bench this year and that is why they left. Period. But of course I'm sure the N CAA will ***** us because we are Miami. It will be interesting to see them explain why Martell has to sit out a year and fields does not. I think their situations are very similar, and by that I mean both of their stories don't hold water in terms of justifying not having to sit out a year.

Sure, but Fields didn't even use the 'racial' incident.

Martell could at least claim some BS hostile environment crap. Fields basically said "hey guys, I have no reason to transfer, but I'd really like to play this year, is that cool?"

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back