Martell approved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Could end up that way, but I think it's ridiculous that people are just writing off Williams. It's not like he was some slouch recruit we picked up as filler. He was a national-level recruit with offers from big-time programs around the nation.

Williams really got off to a rocky start here. The book certainly has not been written completely, and it's not like what he did was completely unprecedented. But he did 3 things last year: He pouted, he got suspended (part of the pouting), and he got fat. Last year, he was a pudgy kid. Period. Can he turn it around? Of course, he was an 18 year old kid. But that's not the best foot to start off on.

I think Martell is a better all-around player when both are at their peak. But I have a lot of pause when a kid completely wastes his first year like Williams did. More often than not, the light doesn't come on in those cases. But he absolutely has the ability to play QB here, no question. He's not terrible. But he's got to grow up, and quickly. If I had to bet, I would say he's not on this roster in 2020, to be honest. But we'll see how it shakes out.

CIS, where fake insiders have their orgys and intelligent posters crown players “The Great” before taking a snap at Greentree. Got to love it!

Fedora? No. Applewhite? No. Other predictions we are waiting on: Tate Martell, Beating UF, Running the table in 2019. Man! This board is setting up to have a meltdown.

Advertisement
Could end up that way, but I think it's ridiculous that people are just writing off Williams. It's not like he was some slouch recruit we picked up as filler. He was a national-level recruit with offers from big-time programs around the nation.
he fat.

B7e4UrCCUAA-rKj.jpg:large

Meanwhile, some Florida fan via Twitter, claims UF will beat Miami by 21 if Martell plays lol. So.......I challenged him to a bet, Miami + 21. Of course, he won’t take it. Imagine that. Florida fans are comical.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Meanwhile, some Florida fan via Twitter, claims UF will beat Miami by 21 if Martell plays lol. So.......I challenged to a bet, Miami + 21. Of course, he won’t take it. Imagine that. Florida fans are comical.

Go with +20. ****** will accept afterwards

Advertisement
Advertisement
will wait for Lance's official Tate's "Upon Further Review" and Stefan's official "multiple sources" report. Oh, wait..... nevermind ;)

Now someone on 247 is saying that its been "leaked" and that Martell was denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back