Martell approved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
tenor.gif

Oh please. Dude hasn't played a snap and he's better than Kaaya, Jocorry, Morris? He's literally not better than any QB who's ever completed a pass in orange and green. He may turn out to be great, but slow your roll. And did you just reference a kid's swag? Swag doesn't win games. If it did we'd have like 23 NCs.
Buck Ortega completed a pass for Miami. Safe to say Tate is a better QB than Ole Buck Wild.

It’s going to be a good competition this spring and fall

Not really.

I mean, it will be publicly. There will be a ton of coach speak. May the best man win type political BS. "We feel that each guy can equally give us a chance to win" blah blah blah.

But, if eligible, Martell will start against UF and the competition won't be particularly close.

Advertisement
Twitter has been hinting the last 72 hours that good news is on the way. That being said havent heard anything concrete.

Got some sauces that are saying a Martell decision (one that we would enjoy) will be announced tomorrow. There’s been some smoke and now I’ve seen some fire.

P.S. believe me or not idc I’m just letting the good people here what I’ve been told

Peace, love, sauces

Hope the sauce is good...

I will be happy if you're right. But what's the point here? You don't give any indication who these sauces are, so nobody's going to believe you. Doesn't mean it won't go the way you say, but there still won't be any reason to think you aren't guessing.

And you'll forgive me for taking your name and post count as a sign that you're a fcking troll.
Uh oh.

<100 posts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So you’re gonna get about half the board ripping you... I dunno why these guys take shlt so personal, but they’re gonna react like you insulted their mom.

Hopefully tomorrow u can tell em to suck a bag of dlcks. And if you’re wrong, I hope you burn in ****, you sack of ***.
This is the most thoughtful and measured reply on this thread, also the funniest ***king one. Seize the day, cause I’m laughing all day, thank 🙌🏿

Not really.

I mean, it will be publicly. There will be a ton of coach speak. May the best man win type political BS. "We feel that each guy can equally give us a chance to win" blah blah blah.

But, if eligible, Martell will start against UF and the competition won't be particularly close.

Could end up that way, but I think it's ridiculous that people are just writing off Williams. It's not like he was some slouch recruit we picked up as filler. He was a national-level recruit with offers from big-time programs around the nation.

Got some sauces that are saying a Martell decision (one that we would enjoy) will be announced tomorrow. There’s been some smoke and now I’ve seen some fire.

P.S. believe me or not idc I’m just letting the good people here what I’ve been told

Peace, love, sauces
Thank you sir, I am looking forward to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back