Martell approved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Thing is while tate is an excellent runner, he CAN make the high level throws. Watch his hudl film , it’s littered with them

Last edited:
Party time

Advertisement
I hope your right but with our track record with the ncaa i doubt it.

My sources telling me that Martell did get approved but NCAA took it back once they realized it for in favor of Miami. Diaz got word of It and was beside himself, driving around ncaa headquarters begging Emerrits family (thru text) for Marks home address.

Advertisement
Oh please. Dude hasn't played a snap and he's better than Kaaya, Jocorry, Morris? He's literally not better than any QB who's ever completed a pass in orange and green. He may turn out to be great, but slow your roll. And did you just reference a kid's swag? Swag doesn't win games. If it did we'd have like 23 NCs.

He's better than Kaaya, Jacory (no idea who Jacorry is), and Morris. Yes. Without a doubt, he's more talented than all of those kids, with zero hesitation.

He's better than Kaaya, Jacory (no idea who Jacorry is), and Morris. Yes. Without a doubt, he's more talented than all of those kids, with zero hesitation.
Easily. He's also way more talented than Dorsey, Dorsey was cerebral and an efficient game manager. Tate will make teams pay, no matter what they do. Like the announcer on the Ohio State film (for the people saying he hasn't taken a snap) "here come the feet!"

Advertisement
Thing is while tate is an excellent runner, he CAN make the high level throws. Watch his hudl film , it’s littered with them

He's a true dual-threat kid who can beat you equally with his legs or his arm. I'm not even sure which aspect is better, to be totally honest. I get the whole "pump the brakes" thing....**** I usually lead the charge on that front. But if this waiver gets approved, we all have every right to be excited. This kid is a really, really, really good QB. I know this isn't saying much, but so much better than what you've seen the last 2 years that you're going to question if they're playing the same position.

Martell is dynamic. He is a LEGIT runner. He's strong, he's fast, he's elusive, he's willing to run....it's a huge part of his game and he's excellent at it. But he's a VERY accurate passer as well. There's 2 "knocks" on him, physically. But I'm not even sure they're knocks in the college game...but he doesn't have the very top end arm strength (he's not Trevor Lawrence) and he's 5'10. But the arm is PLENTY live enough. He's got just as live of an arm as Kosi and a more live arm than Williams. But where he makes up for it is his accuracy (which is MILES better than Rosier/Perry) and his running ability, which is probably better than any QB who has ever played here. This kid is legit, make no mistake about it. This is a program changing player.

According to my sauces....Marinara and Alfredo....A Martell waiver approval is imminent....However, according to my other sauces....Bechamel and Hollandaise....The NCAA is gonna ***** the Canes like they always do....

Both of those sauces are LEGIT....alfredo is my favorite.

He's a true dual-threat kid who can beat you equally with his legs or his arm. I'm not even sure which aspect is better, to be totally honest. I get the whole "pump the brakes" thing....**** I usually lead the charge on that front. But if this waiver gets approved, we all have every right to be excited. This kid is a really, really, really good QB. I know this isn't saying much, but so much better than what you've seen the last 2 years that you're going to question if they're playing the same position.

Martell is dynamic. He is a LEGIT runner. He's strong, he's fast, he's elusive, he's willing to run....it's a huge part of his game and he's excellent at it. But he's a VERY accurate passer as well. There's 2 "knocks" on him, physically. But I'm not even sure they're knocks in the college game...but he doesn't have the very top end arm strength (he's not Trevor Lawrence) and he's 5'10. But the arm is PLENTY live enough. He's got just as live of an arm as Kosi and a more live arm than Williams. But where he makes up for it is his accuracy (which is MILES better than Rosier/Perry) and his running ability, which is probably better than any QB who has ever played here. This kid is legit, make no mistake about it. This is a program changing player.
I think Williams has a better arm than kosi, how many times did he short arm throws last year that were just down right bad. With that being said I agree With this whole passage, he’s a game changer and can do both very well

Last edited:
I think Williams has a better arm than kosi, how many times did he short arm throws last year that were just down right bad. With that being said I agrew With this whole passage, he’s a game changer and can do both very well

Total arm strength, no. Williams does not have the arm strength Kosi does. He's a lot more accurate and has a lot better touch, but velocity, Kosi has him pretty easily. Either way, Martell is right there with anyone on the team, and that's probably his "worst" attribute. So that should tell you everything you need to know about the impact this kid should have on this team. His worst skill is on par with anyone else on the roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back