Martell approved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
And when the dude a chump points a finger like a stump
Tell him step off, I'm doin' the Hump
You nailed it!! Can't believe I remember all these lyrics from so long ago but I can't even remember what I ate the day before yesterday
Seriously!!

But also... that was a pretty decent song!! And **** I never realized how wordy it was. Probably haven’t heard it in 20 years.

Advertisement
@1mg of Epi @1LuvCane @Heart of The Playmaker

RVA the college student and then law school student had some Jamaican "record label" friends in the 80's and 90's in Miami and hung out with Shock G, Tupac and Paris from EPMD one night a very very long time ago. Our group ordered 17 vanilla milkshakes at the Denny's on 36th and Biscayne Blvd at like 2:30 am. True story.

RVA the college student and then law school student had some Jamaican "record label" friends in the 80's and 90's in Miami and hung out with Shock G, Tupac and Paris from EPMD one night a very very long time ago. Our group ordered 17 vanilla milkshakes at the Denny's on 36th and Biscayne Blvd at like 2:30 am. True story.
See what living in Miami can do for a life story....
Time of your life. I'm sure.

Advertisement

That Dennys is still there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back