Martell approved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
@1mg of Epi @1LuvCane @Heart of The Playmaker

RVA the college student and then law school student had some Jamaican "record label" friends in the 80's and 90's in Miami and hung out with Shock G, Tupac and Paris from EPMD one night a very very long time ago. Our group ordered 17 vanilla milkshakes at the Denny's on 36th and Biscayne Blvd at like 2:30 am. True story.
Bro.... that must have been epic. That Denny's is still there. However the neighborhood's a little bit more cleaned up that It used to be back then

Bro.... that must have been epic. That Denny's is still there. However the neighborhood's a little bit more cleaned up that It used to be back then
Yeah, I literally grew up 5 minutes over the Julia Tuttle Causeway from there. My parents go over near there to eat all the time. It's unbelievable how much it's changed.

Advertisement
Yeah, I literally grew up 5 minutes over the Julia Tuttle Causeway from there. My parents go over near there to eat all the time. It's unbelievable how much it's changed.

****, night out with PAC?

RVA the college student and then law school student had some Jamaican "record label" friends in the 80's and 90's in Miami and hung out with Shock G, Tupac and Paris from EPMD one night a very very long time ago. Our group ordered 17 vanilla milkshakes at the Denny's on 36th and Biscayne Blvd at like 2:30 am. True story.

Come on b. You left me out the tag? This story is right up my alley! lol!

Advertisement
****, night out with PAC?
I didn't even know who he was. I don't think he was out yet. He was to himself and not really friendly like Shock G. Shock pointed to Tupac, who was walking in front of us, and he said something like "that guy's gonna be bigger than anyone". I knew the guy that hosted the weekend events.

I didn't even know who he was. I don't think he was out yet. He was to himself and not really friendly like Shock G. Shock pointed to Tupac, who was walking in front of us, and he said something like "that guy's gonna be bigger than anyone". I knew the guy that hosted the weekend events.

Crazy story

Advertisement

Lmfao that’s fvckin fantastic

Definite cool *** story... but wasn’t it Parrish (not Paris) who was da P in EPMD? Used to listen to dat when I was younger and when rap music was actually good

Advertisement
But Lou Holtz is still spitting.

Also shocked Powlus is only a couple years older than I am...goodness.

Parrish could throw down with ANYONE....
I'm a Huge EPMD fan...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back