Martell approved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Lmmfao..... Who did he say that about? Powlus? Spell check please

Yeah, it was an all-time freezing cold take. AT LEAST two Heismans to go with AT LEAST two national championships. This was the exact quote:

“Let me tell you something about Notre Dame. In the next four years, they’re going to win the national title at least twice and Ron Powlus will win the Heisman Trophy at least twice,” Cook predicted. “He will be the best quarterback in the history of Notre Dame.”

*Keep in mind that this was before the era of incessant hot takes all over sports television too. That makes it even more awesome, imo.

Yeah, it was an all-time freezing cold take. This was the exact quote:

“Let me tell you something about Notre Dame. In the next four years, they’re going to win the national title at least twice and Ron Powlus will win the Heisman Trophy at least twice,” Cook predicted. “He will be the best quarterback in the history of Notre Dame.”
Beano should have just worn the leprechaun outfit on the air.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, it was an all-time freezing cold take. AT LEAST two Heismans to go with AT LEAST two national championships. This was the exact quote:

*Keep in mind that this was before the era of incessant hot takes all over sports television too. That makes it even more awesome, imo.
I remember watching him say that and wanting to jump through the tv and strangle him. Seems like yesterday.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hearing it’s done he will be eligible

relieved.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back