Marshall Few, preferred walk-on WR commits (who wrote this?)

Advertisement
Advertisement
cat-wearing-helmet-pressing-red-button-science-13977774880.jpg

Negs

kid went for 6 for 152 and 2TD vs AH secondary that we want for next year's class

He isn't taking a scholly from anyone so bring him on...

Last edited:
Put good numbers against good competition. What's not to like? Not taking a scholarship, so absolutely nothing to cry about. Great guy to have on the team.

Advertisement
I like it. Upgrading the program everywhere...from the practice squad to the starters to the staff on up to the President of UM.

Kid has some Tecmo Bowlish numbers. Welcome to the U kid!!

#preferredwalkonsmatter

Shady title, but nice. Happy for the young man. Wish him the best of the luck. Somebody made a thread about him a few days ago. He's a preferred walk on. For a walk on he has nice highlights

Advertisement
Kid may end up seeing the field on specials. Malik Mayweather sees the field..based on his tape he is at least Mayweather level

Advertisement
So we have him and the other walk on that one from the video that earl little posted of his player, kid that had knee surgery.

how do you walk on at UM unless you're filthy rich?, It's one of the most expensive U's.

Same way students who aren't rich attend the U

I went to U and I was very poor. Actually it's sometimes better to be poor then middle class cause you can qualify for more financial AID. I only recieved one scholarship that was 3,000 a year but I got something like 20k in Federal and state grants so I was able to attend UM with only taking out 10K a year in student loans. This was back in the 90s though.

Advertisement
Back