Marshall Few, preferred walk-on WR commits (who wrote this?)

Happy for him and for us. He can play. At worst, he upgrades the competition in practice. At best, he's another Hunter Renfrow or Jared Abbrederis.

[HUDL]video/3/3271868/5744a5f637dfb85afc423680[/HUDL]

credit TheUnuffSAID for a great original point that D money utterly ripped

Advertisement
Can someone clarify a preferred walk on. Does it mean he can earn a scholarship later?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Edit the Thread title & let people know it's preferred walk-on Marshall Few...

Tryna get people to run to your thread by making them think one of the other targets we're after has committed.

I know not of which you speak and I resent the implication. The man said he committed that's good enough for me! #UFamily

OP is taking advantage of the rep feature being disabled. Otherwise, he'd be getting more negatives than an old school film developing store.

Advertisement
Can someone clarify a preferred walk on. Does it mean he can earn a scholarship later?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Yes, preferred walk-on's can earn a scholly after their Sophomore year so that it doesn't count towards the scholly numbers in the recruiting class they signed with.

Advertisement

Marshall Few����
[MENTION=6407]marshall[/MENTION]_few
Very grateful to say that I am committed to play football at the University of Miami!!���� #SQUAD17

Seriously, this is a dîck troll move by you with that title with 6 days left until NSD knowing we're waiting on top guys to commit or go elsewhere. The IT geniuses at CIS can't restore voting fast enough for me and I'm sure a bunch of other dudes on here to down vote your åss into oblivion.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Marshall Few����
Very grateful to say that I am committed to play football at the University of Miami!!���� #SQUAD17

Seriously, this is a dîck troll move by you with that title with 6 days left until NSD knowing we're waiting on top guys to commit or go elsewhere. The IT geniuses at CIS can't restore voting fast enough for me and I'm sure a bunch of other dudes on here to down vote your åss into oblivion.

I need those ******* arrows back ASAP. I'm starting to lose it.

Marshall Few����

I need those ****ing arrows back ASAP. I'm starting to lose it.

Lmao, I could care less about that. A WR committed, thats what I posted. If you're rustled it wasn't who you were expecting not my problem.

Advertisement
Sh*t. What does this mean for Smith Harley and Thomas? Asking for a friend. Got a bad feeling about this.

Marshall Few����

I need those ****ing arrows back ASAP. I'm starting to lose it.

Lmao, I could care less about that. A WR committed, thats what I posted. If you're rustled it wasn't who you were expecting not my problem.
That's just wrong.

Advertisement
Back