Marques Gayot to the U

Hester made that joker pull the trigger but i wonder if they'll honor his commitment if Hester decides to commit would think hester and jackson are the main DB recruits

I think they will honor the commitment, but I think Mayers might be the odd man out.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Mayes and/or Turner vanish from this class.

Turners already gone, he posted another pic in a Toledo sweatshirt today.

Advertisement
Where's Charlton Heston at?
Both Charlton and Dan wait for Coach Carroll's approval.

740.gif

I just confirmed it with him. Just weird we haven't seen a #WelcometoTheU yet

Well here is the issue UM only has room for 1 safety at this point and Kiy Hester is still on his OV and there was a strong possibility that he would commit this weekend so what is the staff supposed to do accept Gayot's commitment and then have Hester soured for the rest of his trip while being around some other recruits UM needs. I think the staff maybe looking at how they can take both Hester and Gayot in this class, before sending out a Bat Signal Welcome to the U.

Go Canes

Advertisement
I just confirmed it with him. Just weird we haven't seen a #WelcometoTheU yet

Well here is the issue UM only has room for 1 safety at this point and Kiy Hester is still on his OV and there was a strong possibility that he would commit this weekend so what is the staff supposed to do accept Gayot's commitment and then have Hester soured for the rest of his trip while being around some other recruits UM needs. I think the staff maybe looking at how they can take both Hester and Gayot in this class, before sending out a Bat Signal Welcome to the U.

Go Canes

Brennan Carroll @brennanpcarroll
#WelcomeToTheU !!!

Yea?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't follow recruiting very closely, but it seems to me Gayot and Hester would be an ideal safety duo.

Jackson, Bethel, Gayot, Hester = YAYUH!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back