Marlins park to potentially host season opener

The Marlins and Hurricanes shared New Miami Stadium, which is expected to have a new stadium name by August after the naming rights deal with Sun Life expired in January, for four seasons (2008-11).
Someone actually wrote that. I can't imagine more awkward phrasing.

Advertisement
The Orlando or even Jacksonville stadium options would be the best way to go. These games would only help recruiting in those places. Local kids come and see UM blow out these opponents is a plus. As a season ticket holder, half the reason to attend a FAMU game is just to see the new Miami stadium anyway.

As a season ticket holder who comes to games from California and wants to be in the building as CMR coaches his first UM game, Marlins Park is the best option. I don't want to go to a Miami home game outside of Miami.

The Orlando or even Jacksonville stadium options would be the best way to go. These games would only help recruiting in those places. Local kids come and see UM blow out these opponents is a plus. As a season ticket holder, half the reason to attend a FAMU game is just to see the new Miami stadium anyway.

As a season ticket holder who comes to games from California and wants to be in the building as CMR coaches his first UM game, Marlins Park is the best option. I don't want to go to a Miami home game outside of Miami.

As a soldier for this U, you'll go wherever the fck you're told to go. Do you hear me, scumbag?!

As a soldier for this U, you'll go wherever the fck you're told to go. Do you hear me, scumbag?!

Thank you for making me laugh out loud on a Friday afternoon. Well played, sir.

Advertisement
I'm not sure about FAMU, but if FAU game is in danger I hope they just play at FAU. Practically a home game in PBC and I love us getting more exposure up there

What if they played there and atendance is booming. Would it make them think of playing there for good later down the road?
I know im reaching

Advertisement
What if they played there and atendance is booming. Would it make them think of playing there for good later down the road?
I know im reaching
[MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION]: you and me, my friend, are on the same wave length.

I'm not sure about FAMU, but if FAU game is in danger I hope they just play at FAU. Practically a home game in PBC and I love us getting more exposure up there

Would be nice to somehow cut a deal letting us play against FAMU in the Citrus Bowl (Neutral Site, people will come for the FAMU Marching 100 and for Miami football) and at FAU if the stadium isn't done...but you have to consider that means we only play 4 games at "home" this year, unless we make the orange bowl

Advertisement
Pathetic how this school handled this stadium problem. Whole university is a joke.

Yeah. Totally UM's fault for delaying the stadium renovation. They should hang Blake!
We could have bought that stadium if this university was n't so damned cheap. Also, there has never been a serious attempt to find a more appropriate place to play. ***** Coral Gables, possibly the least supportive community in the country as far as a major college is concerned, but we could build somewhere closer to the school and ***** those Bull Gators at La Gorce CC in the process, We don't have to be in the effing Gables to be closer to campus.

Last edited:
A question, wouldn't that possibly be our new stadium once the Marlins fold?

Advertisement
If they can't play the game at Joe Robbie, then play it at that school across the ocean FIU.

Everyone's always whining about us not playing closer to campus. The fcking motherfcking big mouths should flock to Hialeah or Westchester or whatever god forsaken hellhole houses that Mexican cesspool FIU.

Play the game at FAMU. They never get to host us, and we'd probably get a better draw. ****, I'd drive down from Birmingham.

LMAO. You ever seen Bragg Stadium? We mide as well play the **** game at Traz Powell or even Lockhart. Dude there is no way that is ever happening. Although the people of FAMU would love the extra revenue.
We played at FAMU before

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Stadium talk is like ringing a full-****** dinner bell. They all come crawling out like mentally challenged cucarachas.

Here's a dose of reality for you:

1. We're staying at SLS or Joe Robbie or whatever the flock it'll be called for the rest of your natural lives. Or at least the next 20 years
2. There will NEVER be an on campus stadium
3. We will NEVER partner with the MLS to share a cheap *** 25K stadium, especially one with all the appeal of a high school stadium.
4. Any questions refer to number 1 above

Advertisement
Back