Marley Cook not the biggest but has the strength -link shows a 500 bench

Advertisement
Is Cook really 6’2”? And over 290?

I thought he was more Gore than Deen and that’s bigger than Deen.

Advertisement
Only thing is that Sagapolu doesn’t check in above 6’ without platform shoes. This 6’2” stuff is laughable. … so is Cook a real 6-2 or a Sagapolu 6-2?

This is him with coach Joe who is 6'3.

Could see 6'1-6'2.

His tape is very raw. He is def more of a pass rush DT but his motor dies pretty quick, he goes all out on rushing the passer but he goes a bit crazy with it and gasses out, he needs to control his rush moves to do more with less rather than go all out and end up taking himself out of the play. Needs to also be disciplined on run plays and hold the point.

Definitely a rotational piece imo but he got a lot of good offers probably needed to transfer a year ago bc with good coaching he could be solid. Watch the bama tape to see how he plays since bama had the ball basicaly 80% of that game so he has a lot of tape, actually played really well that game.

I'm reminded of the preseason hype videos of logan S squattting 3454354 pounds before the season started.
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

U say he squatted how much now😂😂😂😂😂

Advertisement
Need @JHallCanes to critique this lift 😉
Man 500lbs is no joke 👀

Didn’t look like he was using any leg drive. Fat powerlifting dorks would critique this but I’d say it makes it more impressive

I know OSU thought they were getting this kid so I hope he can be what we thought we were getting with Dean last year

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man 500lbs is no joke 👀

Didn’t look like he was using any leg drive. Fat powerlifting dorks would critique this but I’d say it makes it more impressive

I know OSU thought they were getting this kid so I hope he can be what we thought we were getting with Dean last year
Amen my brother 🙏🏾

Advertisement
Back