Markevious Brown article

Jesus man. So i know we aren’t getting Marshall, collier, brown. What good south Florida DBs do we have a legitimate shot at? Any that are actually serious about Miami and aren’t gonna troll us all season and sign with Georgia?

Easy solution to a complex problem. Just Facking Win Baby. Ball out and those sticky recruits get unstuck. Signing day they’ll be wearing orange and green alongside their proud parents. Only reason they started coming to Sun Tan U in the first place.

Advertisement
Jesus man. So i know we aren’t getting Marshall, collier, brown. What good south Florida DBs do we have a legitimate shot at? Any that are actually serious about Miami and aren’t gonna troll us all season and sign with Georgia?

gotta hold on to Burns...stud

then gotta full court press: edwards and knowles

hallman, o’brien, sta kids, etc.

If you knew anything about Markevious Brown you would know how funny you sound right now...

The kid is a total f'ing douche, Miami will be nothing but a placeholder for him, he wants to go to Bama but he's not a take for them.

If we got a commit from him, start the clock on his decommit.
[/QUOT

there. fixed it for you.

this kid has the proverbial million dollar feet and 10 cent head. He has "JUCO in year two, working at the mobil station in year three" written all over him. HARD pass.

Advertisement
Nebraska coming on real strong for Burns, Travis Fisher & Delancy are recruiting him hard.

I'm not saying these kids should be in love with Miami...Not be upset we suck...Or even be looking elsewhere to a program in better shape.

But it's just a joke that these kids can consider Nebraska with a straight face. Scott Frost and that one little winning year at UCF when the AAC was nowhere near as good as it is now?! The vaunted Miami Northwestern, as good at putting out talent as any school in the country...Going out of their way to go to dogshyt Nebraska. Somebody gotta get in these kids ears man.

So instead of going to about the current 55th best football program in the country as opposed to the 37th in UM (Obviously I'm speaking over-simplified terms)...And I know that's not the way they look at it...But the way they look at it sure as **** isn't making any sense either.

Frost has had 2 seasons...He hasn't been to a bowl?? 80 teams make bowls

Last edited:
“I feel like Mike Rumph can take my game to the next level being my position coach, developing me into one of the best cornerbacks in college football and taking my game to the next level, which is the NFL,”

Brown likes that Rumph was successful himself playing the position, being a part of Miami’s 2001 national championship team to then become a first-round pick in the 2002 NFL draft.

“Definitely,” Brown said of prioritizing having a coach that was able to play the game at a high level himself. “That might be my top priority.”

But...but...but...isn't Rumph trash?? Can't recruit? Cant coach? Isn't he a DMW?

I defended Rumph for 2 years and I want him to kill it here....maybe this will be a turning point.

But let’s be real would you be shocked if in December 20 this kid is saying “(Another Coach not rumph) recruited me the hardest. Related to me and it going to get me to the next level?

Advertisement
Saw this kid last year, I do not think that he was a starter, came off the bench. Did not remember anything specific about his performance,
so do not know if he is any better than the guys we have now. Not saying he is over hyped, just do not know.

I actually like this quote from Brown. It shows he is actually intelligent in how he is making a choice. He is not picking the team that kisses his butt the most. He is picking the team that will best coach him up. I respect that and will not be mad if he picks elsewhere.

Advertisement
Back