Markevious Brown article

Advertisement
The family wanting him here would be our only chance with rumph as the recruiter. A haul of brown, somehow keeping burns, and maybe the kid from Jersey would be a solid haul. They need to evaluate steven ortiz, 4 star corner from Arizona whose family are diehard Cane fans, kid badly wants a Canes offer but per usual we're asleep at the wheel.

“I feel like Mike Rumph can take my game to the next level being my position coach, developing me into one of the best cornerbacks in college football and taking my game to the next level, which is the NFL,”

Brown likes that Rumph was successful himself playing the position, being a part of Miami’s 2001 national championship team to then become a first-round pick in the 2002 NFL draft.

“Definitely,” Brown said of prioritizing having a coach that was able to play the game at a high level himself. “That might be my top priority.”

But...but...but...isn't Rumph trash?? Can't recruit? Cant coach? Isn't he a DMW?

Advertisement
“I feel like Mike Rumph can take my game to the next level being my position coach, developing me into one of the best cornerbacks in college football and taking my game to the next level, which is the NFL,”

Brown likes that Rumph was successful himself playing the position, being a part of Miami’s 2001 national championship team to then become a first-round pick in the 2002 NFL draft.

“Definitely,” Brown said of prioritizing having a coach that was able to play the game at a high level himself. “That might be my top priority.”

But...but...but...isn't Rumph trash?? Can't recruit? Cant coach? Isn't he a DMW?
But panda

He can’t recruit.... lol this doesn’t mean he can i mean how hard is it to recruit a position you played? Not like he was a scrub but he’s recruiting has been subpar to this point. Kinda tired of us onlying having 4-5 scholly corners then have to get a guy either juco or the portal who isn’t really good lol

I hope you are being sarcastic....Lol, let's go by rumph's overall results instead of picking out some nice words in an interview.

Advertisement
The family wanting him here would be our only chance with rumph as the recruiter. A haul of brown, somehow keeping burns, and maybe the kid from Jersey would be a solid haul. They need to evaluate steven ortiz, 4 star corner from Arizona whose family are diehard Cane fans, kid badly wants a Canes offer but per usual we're asleep at the wheel.

Not impressed with the Jersey kid...Edwards or Knowles please.

lip service. pretty sure we’ve heard a recruit or two say that before, only to go to another school.

I like Edwards too. I mentioned the Jersey kid mainly because it seems we have early traction there.

Ya I think we lean on that "traction ****" too much...Prob because Rumph knows he can't win a battle with a dead man. I'm not sure jersey kid is a take.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you knew anything about Markevious Brown you would know how funny you sound right now...

The kid is a troll, Miami will be nothing but a placeholder for him, he wants to go to Bama but he's not a take for them.

If we got a commit from him, start the clock on his decommit.
Jesus man. So i know we aren’t getting Marshall, collier, brown. What good south Florida DBs do we have a legitimate shot at? Any that are actually serious about Miami and aren’t gonna troll us all season and sign with Georgia?

Jesus man. So i know we aren’t getting Marshall, collier, brown. What good south Florida DBs do we have a legitimate shot at? Any that are actually serious about Miami and aren’t gonna troll us all season and sign with Georgia?
Kitchens from miami northwestern. Our chances was better before last season started however...

Until we prove we can win, nobody is gonna take us serious...

This is what we have to deal with now after back to back 7-6/6-7 seasons, on top of the fact we don't spend enough on the recruiting budget & we have a staff full of Corches that couldn't sell water to a fish.

Any CB's we get will be because we're lucky & the kid just wants to be here, which is pretty slim to none.

That's what some of us have been trying to warn yall about all season, losing the way we did doesn't just have an impact on the field but the biggest impact is felt off the field on the recruiting trail in future classes.

Ya I think we lean on that "traction ****" too much...Prob because Rumph knows he can't win a battle with a dead man. I'm not sure jersey kid is a take.
Of course, he leans too much on whatever doesn't work hence our predicament.

Advertisement
Back