Markell Bell starting for Philly today

How did Bell play on Sunday?

It’s almost as if Johnson just needed to see if his replacement was up to the task before he could walk away with a clear conscience. Many people would be reluctant to do what was best for themselves if they felt like they were leaving their teammates in a lurch. A feeling that they were in good hands might have made it easier for him.

Either way, I wish them both the best of luck.
 
How did Bell play on Sunday?

It’s almost as if Johnson just needed to see if his replacement was up to the task before he could walk away with a clear conscience. Many people would be reluctant to do what was best for themselves if they felt like they were leaving their teammates in a lurch. A feeling that they were in good hands might have made it easier for him.

Either way, I wish them both the best of luck.
This...Anyone want to let us know how he did? I know we got Eagles fans on here..
 
How did Bell play on Sunday?

It’s almost as if Johnson just needed to see if his replacement was up to the task before he could walk away with a clear conscience. Many people would be reluctant to do what was best for themselves if they felt like they were leaving their teammates in a lurch. A feeling that they were in good hands might have made it easier for him.

Either way, I wish them both the best of luck.
This...Anyone want to let us know how he did? I know we got Eagles fans on here..
Not that good from what I seen reported. He gave up 6 pressures
 
For the fins fans..




Dolphins would have ruined him. You could build a historic All-Pro team out of the players that were fortunate enough to have slipped past the Fins in the draft.

And for the folks wondering what might have happened had Drew Brees come to Miami- nobody outside Dade would know his name. No SB, no HOF. The Dolphins are a black hole of incompetence and commitment to failure. If Don Shula were alive today he'd drive his Hoveround right off the Rickenbacker Causeway.
 
Back
Top