- Joined
- Nov 3, 2011
- Messages
- 2,916
He's earned $186m over his career - can he not pay someone to help out?
Because of all the money he earned and made, he has the ability to choose. Good for him valuing family over a game he already gave much to.
He's earned $186m over his career - can he not pay someone to help out?
For the fins fans..
Let McKinnie live his best life. LOL. (And yes, I saw the G5 video and it looked very suspect. LOL)Speaking of left tackles, What’s going on with McKinney? Did he switch sides?
This...Anyone want to let us know how he did? I know we got Eagles fans on here..How did Bell play on Sunday?
It’s almost as if Johnson just needed to see if his replacement was up to the task before he could walk away with a clear conscience. Many people would be reluctant to do what was best for themselves if they felt like they were leaving their teammates in a lurch. A feeling that they were in good hands might have made it easier for him.
Either way, I wish them both the best of luck.
Not that good from what I seen reported. He gave up 6 pressuresThis...Anyone want to let us know how he did? I know we got Eagles fans on here..How did Bell play on Sunday?
It’s almost as if Johnson just needed to see if his replacement was up to the task before he could walk away with a clear conscience. Many people would be reluctant to do what was best for themselves if they felt like they were leaving their teammates in a lurch. A feeling that they were in good hands might have made it easier for him.
Either way, I wish them both the best of luck.