Markeith Williams DB 2022 - COMMITS !!!

Advertisement
Someone had a comparison to Rayshawn Jenkins and I think that’s spot on!
Hmmmmm. I can see that to a point but Rayshawn had a much sturdier build coming out of High School IIRC and he was considerably more raw and unrefined as a prospect. Don't get it twisted. Rayshawn was a great athlete with a ton of untapped potential and a high ceiling coming in. By the time Jenkins left he was a big physical safety who had the ability to roam the deep third and make plays in the passing game.

Markeith on the other hand is leaner with great length. He is a rangy longstrider with excellent range great instincts and elite ball skills. Williams has a higher floor as a pure football player. However he needs to get into our S&C program with Feeley and build strength and more mass. A good year or 2 with Feeley and Markeith has the potential to be the ball hawking, playmaking FS who can also hit and come up to stop the run we have not had here in quite some time.

Markeith play last week? Curious as to how he did. He could be a guy who has a monster senior campaign and jumps in the ranking. Just my opinion.

Advertisement
Markeith play last week? Curious as to how he did. He could be a guy who has a monster senior campaign and jumps in the ranking. Just my opinion.
Can’t wait to have this kid on the backend. Dude looks to have the range to really cover the middle of the field. Great pickup

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Big time rotting smell. Also, tell the attorney mod that he missed the post from

ThomasG954 posted today which quotes the entire BS story.​

There are at least 4 Maudes who are attorneys (though I don’t PractiSe) so I’m not sure which Maude you are talking about if it’s a Maude. The only “Mod” who is an attorney is D$

There are at least 4 Maudes who are attorneys (though I don’t PractiSe) so I’m not sure which Maude you are talking about if it’s a Maude. The only “Mod” who is an attorney is D$
AtlAttorney said he deleted all references to the post but he missed one.

Advertisement
Back