Markeith Williams DB 2022 - COMMITS !!!

Long *** arms

Bruh Man say Feeley gotta get buddy a few sammiches. 😂
1628288941432.gif

Advertisement
I'm with ya bro...I did say it SHOULD help, not that it would lol. Off the top of my head, I can't really recall any standout player on his teams (not that I follow it closely) other than Kermit. And he got a ring, so I guess you can't blame him there. Are there any other notable players that he coached that were semi-high profile kids that you'd say we missed on? Whether it's Aristide or Lang who influences this decision I don't know, I'm sure they both play a part should it happen. Just from my point of view, Lang would have more to influence being that he's a UM alum and would truly know what being apart of the U Fam is about. I'm sure Aristide's pushing hard, but it's his job to sell UM, Lang's job is to get this kid a college scholarship, whether it be UM or not. I'm an Evans and UM alum myself, so to see Aristide/Lang/Williams all having ties to both (hopefully Williams jumps on board next week) kinda makes me proud. I hope Lang can get Evans back up and hopefully start developing more talent and sending them to UM!!!
I'm good friends with Kenard....was at the UF vs UM game with him a couple of yrs ago....He absolutely LOVES UM...When he was at Jones back when Kermit was there...I was able to stand on the sidelines during games.

I hope it translates on the field… a lot of our players have pop corn muscles. Amari Carter, Zach McCloud, and Jon Ford to name the ones I’m referring to.
It definitely can’t hurt. Getting your body right is a part of the puzzle. We’ll see if he can’t put it together.

Advertisement
Doesn't matter how they look man if u don't have that talent means nothing. U see homies ripped all around the world and can't do a thing lol. To me Miller always been a reach....he's like what the Gators get on DL now hidden gems that stay hidden. I do not like Miller as a prospect but hopefully he plays well.
I don’t know how he’ll play but he’s put in a lot of work to transform himself like that. He’s got physical ability. If he just plays as hard as he’s worked in the weight room; he should be very solid for us. Doesn’t make him a pro but should make him a good P5 contributor, minimum. And iirc it’s only his RS Soph year.

Long *** arms

So commitments for Fegans Rogers and Graves, in it for Singletary, Williams, Wilson…

Anyone want to go back over all the recruiting discussions the past two decades? How does the ‘talent’s not an issue … recruiting’s not an issue’ argument look right now? How about the ‘what more can they do, they’re doing all anyone can it’s just bags’ argument? How about ‘we pay plenty, pay’s not an issue’? Or the ‘we can’t afford the good coaches’ argument? Any of this sound familiar?

T Rob is proving that competent coaching can move the needle immediately. And he’s one guy.

This program has been held back by the AD for 20 years. Not even debatable.

I point it out because we can be back quicker than folks realize if the school invests in a couple more difference makers on the staff and in the program.

So commitments for Fegans Rogers and Graves, in it for Singletary, Williams, Wilson…

Anyone want to go back over all the recruiting discussions the past two decades? How does the ‘talent’s not an issue … recruiting’s not an issue’ argument look right now? How about the ‘what more can they do, they’re doing all anyone can it’s just bags’ argument? How about ‘we pay plenty, pay’s not an issue’? Or the ‘we can’t afford the good coaches’ argument? Any of this sound familiar?

T Rob is proving that competent coaching can move the needle immediately. And he’s one guy.

I point it out because we can be back quicker than folks realize if the school invests in a couple more difference makers on the staff and in the program.
Do not start this ish in another thread.

Advertisement

So for the first time in 20 years, the team is recruiting with Ohio State, Alabama and Georgia, But instead of celebrating that rare and incredible accomplishment, you point your fingers at the past 20 years. 50 programs want the same thing. Most have bigger budgets.. Be appreciative and not a mope.

Last edited:
So for the first time in 20 years, the team is recruiting with Ohio State, Alabama and Georgia, But instead of celebrating that rare and incredible accomplishment, you point your fingers at the past 20 years. 50 programs with the same thing. Most have bigger budgets.. Be appreciative and not a mope.
There was no moping in my comment. T Rob is a great sign that we can win. I’m calling out the mopes who say we can’t. And there are plenty of them. If that’s lost on you, don’t know what to say.

There was no moping in my comment. T Rob is a great sign that we can win. I’m calling out the mopes who say we can’t. And there are plenty of them. If that’s lost on you, don’t know what to say.
You think it's easy to sell at that kind of level? Salesmen that good are selling $200 million buildings and making millions per year ... No, perspective is lost on you.

You think it's easy to sell at that kind of level? Salesmen that good are selling $200 million buildings and making millions per year ... No, perspective is lost on you.
Who said it’s easy? definitely not me. you think winning is supposed to be easy?

the point is it’s doable and it’s not that hard to see how to do it. and it’s not outside of UM’s means to have a t rob. this isn’t hard to see and there’s really no reason for you to be fighting the obvious truth. the message is positive. no excuses.

Advertisement
I don’t know how he’ll play but he’s put in a lot of work to transform himself like that. He’s got physical ability. If he just plays as hard as he’s worked in the weight room; he should be very solid for us. Doesn’t make him a pro but should make him a good P5 contributor, minimum. And iirc it’s only his RS Soph year.
Yeah I don’t disagree with what dwins is saying but you’re right. When someone commits to the program, it shows the ability to buy in, stick to the plan etc

It’s a good sign

All I know about him is hes a hard worker period, u cant teach that drive he has.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back