Markeith Williams DB 2022 - COMMITS !!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
OH WE (grunt, cuss word, cuss word, moan, yayeh cuss word, grunt, scream, holla, etc.)
1627694155081.gif

Big want!!!

This kid is a stud!!! Lock him up and watch him lead the team in INTs the next 3 years

Advertisement
If he just left OSU, they gave him the green light. He’s in Miami just for the cookout out of respect for coach Ish.
He didn’t just leave OSU. The last place he visited was OSU back in June. He was always planning on visiting this weekend. Since back in June. He couldn’t OV because of NCAA rules

He didn’t just leave OSU. The last place he visited was OSU back in June. He was always planning on visiting this weekend. Since back in June. He couldn’t OV because of NCAA rules
I believe he was gonna OV in June but his mom wouldn’t have been able to go, so they cancelled. Which to me is a good thing. If he wasn’t seriously considering here he would’ve just left Mom behind.

One of my favorite recruits this cycle. You just know he’s going to be a beast. I’m shocked OSU would pass on him.

Advertisement
If he just left OSU, they gave him the green light. He’s in Miami just for the cookout out of respect for coach Ish.
He's not even in their top 2 safeties they're after and the top 2 are both leans right now. Beyond how great I imagine he's been recruited here it's really by far the best choice to get in now when it's such an obvious choice before his senior season

I just watched Markeith's hudl and ****, his tape is better than safety we've had here in years. He looks like the game-changing deep safety that w dream about. I hope we get him.

And as an aside, I watched Kamari's hudl right after as well. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it really doesn't look like an either/or situation to me. Kamari's tape looks more like a striker to me. Looks like he can man up the nickel spot and can clean up with tackles in the box.

Advertisement
Seriously. If the blurb on 247 is true (rangy kid with good change of direction, good prospect in a single-high system), he's a must have. We have plenty of in the box safety/striker types, we need a kid like this at centerfield.

In fact, let's lock down Markeith and that Henderson kid first, and leave the last safety/striker spot open for either Cull or Wilson down the line.

*Cull was at Ole Miss BBQ this weekend, think he goes there

*Wilson chasing a bag, think LSU will go hard for him now that they just lost 5 star S Matthew's

* I would personally look at Alfonzo Allen for that Styker role, seems like he will be de committing from ASU any day now with their covid visits scandal

*Cull was at Ole Miss BBQ this weekend, think he goes there

*Wilson chasing a bag, think LSU will go hard for him now that they just lost 5 star S Matthew's

* I would personally look at Alfonzo Allen for that Styker role, seems like he will be de committing from ASU any day now with their covid visits scandal

Fonzo took a trip to Indiana before the dead period as well already.

@CoachShad5 i figured out who you were...lol. Im from the generation right above you and know or played with all the dudes from around your way in that era. though im from the other side.

I believe he was gonna OV in June but his mom wouldn’t have been able to go, so they cancelled. Which to me is a good thing. If he wasn’t seriously considering here he would’ve just left Mom behind.
Have to figure he's leaning Miami if he's paying out of pocket to come down... Cant see his family & himself paying outta pocket to visit and then commit elsewhere

Advertisement
Back