Markeith Williams DB 2022 - COMMITS !!!

Soooooooooo...

Am I the only one who think's this kid's name sounds like its supposed to be pronounced with a lisp?
UM+MEDIA+DAY+mdb+epf.jpeg

Advertisement
This might be what factored into Culls decisions because OSU really doesn't look like they'll take him unless something unexpected happens
I'm not understanding how one affects the other when they play (and are being recruited at) two different positions? Fill me in because this makes zero sense to me. IMO Cull got cold feet and wants to let it play out a bit more, which is fine if that's how he wants to play it, but I'm sure he knows that if he's undecided then we're looking.

Williams should have a spot regardless of what Cull does and vice versa.

I'm not understanding how one affects the other when they play (and are being recruited at) two different positions? Fill me in because this makes zero sense to me. IMO Cull got cold feet and wants to let it play out a bit more, which is fine if that's how he wants to play it, but I'm sure he knows that if he's undecided then we're looking.

Williams should have a spot regardless of what Cull does and vice versa.
I'm not saying Williams didn't have a spot I'm saying maybe he's closer to committing now because OSU has a higher chance of not taking him so then spots become more tricky. Just a thought

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Because I have an opinion that isn’t always biased?

I call it how I see it & I understand that’s not going to make everyone comfortable.
There is a difference between thinking he is not coming and having inside information that he is not coming. Which is it because the way you have been posting makes it look like you have inside info.

Get this kid locked up… deserves to be in this class

Seriously. If the blurb on 247 is true (rangy kid with good change of direction, good prospect in a single-high system), he's a must have. We have plenty of in the box safety/striker types, we need a kid like this at centerfield.

In fact, let's lock down Markeith and that Henderson kid first, and leave the last safety/striker spot open for either Cull or Wilson down the line.

Advertisement
Back