Markeith Williams DB 2022 - COMMITS !!!

Advertisement
D9DA752F-E185-4E8B-8E47-ABF81444E83E.jpeg

that edit is fire. It’s so on with Trob in the mix. 🙌

Still a long way until August 11th but this kid seems very high on Miami and TRob. Will visit Miami for an official later this month and also Paradise.

All the heavy hitters are involved. Different bodies but his intensity and burst reminds me of Avantae Williams (from nearby Deland).

Sophomore tape more big plays than junior btw. Nice prospect. He's won me over. Just needs weight.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Sophomore tape more big plays than junior btw. Nice prospect. Just needs weight.
Lol that’s because he broke his wrist on the first drive of the season as a junior and refused to come out. He’s tough as nails and is a real ballhawk. Kid had 13 combined INTs as a freshman and sophomore. This is the safety that I want for this class

Lol that’s because he broke his wrist on the first drive of the season as a junior and refused to come out. He’s tough as nails and is a real ballhawk. Kid had 13 combined INTs as a freshman and sophomore. This is the safety that I want for this class

Thanks for the info...Glad he seem to be at top of the board.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Amazing film....

huge get... imagine having Trob and Ed Reed working with this young man?? Just add the size and watch a 1st round safety get drafted in 3 years

It really is impressive tape. Ball production as a center fielder type often translates. He has the range, athleticism, and ball skills and we need more of that. Watching our DBs blow opportunity after opportunity over the recent years has been frustrating. Taking Avantae, Kamren, then this kid in 3 straight cycles as our FS types will pay dividends especially the way the college game is trending. You cannot have enough of these guys especially with the pass rushers we are bringing in under this staff. Guys who make plays on the football are crucial. Extreme fan of this kid and I hope he chooses us come 8/11. We need to really push and lock this up over these next couple of visits for him because I am sure he isn’t visiting anyone else as much as he will be in Coral Gables. His style of plays reminds me of another certain rangy FS from Orlando a while back that went on to win a natty or 2 and turned into a 1st round pick...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back