Mark Walton

blackvern

All-ACC
Banned
3.0 yards a carry vs FAU what special or elite RB puts up those numbers against FAU?

:monkey-serious:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone who can watch that last short TD he had and not be impressed is a sad, sad individual. That was one heck of a tough run to put the game away.

I see a patient hard nose tough gritty 190 pound Rb who has no explosion he is very solid but he is not elite, just stop it guys... If I wan to convert a 3rd and 1 okay he's my guy

Advertisement
I see a patient hard nose tough gritty 190 pound Rb who has no explosion he is very solid but he is not elite, just stop it guys... If I wan to convert a 3rd and 1 okay he's my guy

I agree with vern. He ain't never lied. Our best back is Yearby, especially in the open field. Gray is also nasty. He needs to get more touches.

Walton is a good back and hard worker but not nearly the back that these two kids are. Granted, he is still a True Freshman. He might yet surprise us.

The TD was impressive, but he was pushed in by a couple of offensive linemen. You porsters need to be honest and call it like it happened.

He's got a lot of work to do. He doesn't have great vision. The Td's were all credited to yearbys work prior.

Advertisement

That's what I see too, and there is nothing wrong with that. He would be an asset to any team as a #2 or #3 option. The problem is that we don't have an elite game breaker to be the #1 guy.

That's what I see too, and there is nothing wrong with that. He would be an asset to any team as a #2 or #3 option. The problem is that we don't have an elite game breaker to be the #1 guy.

Yearby 150 yards 18 carries 1td and 3 catches 97 yards 1 td? Lol

I like walton but gray needs to get some touches too Especially those goal line/short yardage situations. They don't need Walton injured.

Advertisement
I like our RBs we're fine there. Christ, Walton is just getting started. And the OLine could be a whole lot better.

Advertisement
Back