Mark Walton

This is not true. I just received a text from Coach Harris -

"Hasn't officially done it yet. But he is already taking a few classes to try and get it done, We'll be working hard on it throughout the summer."

In other words, no new news here.

Haha pete just poured water all on that fire.................. kill joy

Sorry. Rather kill it now then have people get their hopes up and then get disappointed.

****! Will ask this though, do you know how close he is to getting it done?

I've been told it will be extremely tough and Miami is not expecting it, but I've also learned to never say never when it comes to the Miami-Dade school system.

Advertisement
We will be a RB factory... every year 1 comes out... after having a remarkable year... please let this be...

"Hasn't officially done it yet. But he is already taking a few classes to try and get it done, We'll be working hard on it throughout the summer."

Haha pete just poured water all on that fire.................. kill joy

Sorry. Rather kill it now then have people get their hopes up and then get disappointed.

****! Will ask this though, do you know how close he is to getting it done?

I've been told it will be extremely tough and Miami is not expecting it, but I've also learned to never say never when it comes to the Miami-Dade school system.

If Trayone gets in then anythings possible so you're right

Advertisement
Just as important how would something like this affect Tim Irvin who is also electric with the ball in his hands.

Go Canes

Just as important how would something like this affect Tim Irvin who is also electric with the ball in his hands.

Go Canes

320.gif

Advertisement

You sure you want to be posting this?

Advertisement

Go Canes

For the umpteenth time- Irvin is a SAFETY!! I've see multiple posters educate you on this novel concept... How's the short bus been treating you?

Advertisement
Is this a joke? He's still classified as part of 2016 according to both Rivals, and 247

You sure you want to be posting this?

I'm assuming he means Ice jr, BTW head coach. It's ok for him to discuss recruits with the media.

Advertisement
Back