Mark Walton

IAMLEGEND55

Recruit
2016 BTW running back mark walton has officially reclassified as class of 2015 ..3x Runningbacks in 2015 class

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wait, before I go and get all excited, could you please tell us how you came upon this information please? The world is waiting.

Oops....Edited because of Pete's bleakness.

316.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
NO............*******..................WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now lets hope Dex and Cronk dont leave and we'll easily have the best rb class in the nation

We will take 3, we need rb

QUOTE=itsacanething;1868418]Wonder how that affects either of our two backs. Hard time believing we take 3[/QUOTE]

This is not true. I just received a text from Coach Harris -

"Hasn't officially done it yet. But he is already taking a few classes to try and get it done, We'll be working hard on it throughout the summer."

In other words, no new news here.

Advertisement

"Hasn't officially done it yet. But he is already taking a few classes to try and get it done, We'll be working hard on it throughout the summer."

Haha pete just poured water all on that fire.................. kill joy

Sorry. Rather kill it now then have people get their hopes up and then get disappointed.

Advertisement
Pete are you familiar with jerry williamson he's a huge name in the south florida football scene check out his facebook post

Sorry. Rather kill it now then have people get their hopes up and then get disappointed.

****! Will ask this though, do you know how close he is to getting it done?

Pete are you familiar with jerry williamson he's a huge name in the south florida football scene check out his facebook post

I don't have Facebook. I just posted my exchange with Ice Jr. (Booker T Head Coach) so if he says nothing is official then I will take his word for it.

With two studs already at the position, would this be helpful or are we better off with him as a 2016?

Advertisement
Back