Mark Walton

If Harris didn't go on the radio and bad mouth Miami coaching staff I doubt many fans would hate on him as much. I don't think fans expect him to push anybody towards UM. Technically, no coach is supposed to do that. He wouldn't be blamed for Kirkand and Thomas going somewhere else.
really because it seems like that is exactly what fans expect.

No, they expect him to not get on the radio and badmouth UM and its staff, considering what we have done for him and his two sons. Dont think thats so much to ask either.

I keep thinking that our fans are Tommy Callahan watching Ray Zalinsky on TV. "Ehhhh, he seems like a pretty good guy."

Advertisement
Hey, looking back now, the Kirkland fiasco turned out just fine for Miami. It's a year later, but the '14 class brings considerably more athletic, better OL talent.

If Harris didn't go on the radio and bad mouth Miami coaching staff I doubt many fans would hate on him as much. I don't think fans expect him to push anybody towards UM. Technically, no coach is supposed to do that. He wouldn't be blamed for Kirkand and Thomas going somewhere else.

No, they expect him to not get on the radio and badmouth UM and its staff, considering what we have done for him and his two sons. Dont think thats so much to ask either.

What "we" did for his sons? Both his sons were national recruits in their respective sports and chose to attend the University of Miami. They both were respectful hard working young men while at the University of Miami and both left with All-American selections, the eldest being a 4 time All American and 6 time ACC Champion. Those guys worked their butts off for this University, so don't ever take that away from them as if they were just GIVEN something.

Advertisement

What "we" did for his sons? Both his sons were national recruits in their respective sports and chose to attend the University of Miami. They both were respectful hard working young men while at the University of Miami and both left with All-American selections, the eldest being a 4 time All American and 6 time ACC Champion. Those guys worked their butts off for this University, so don't ever take that away from them as if they were just GIVEN something.

YEP. COMPLETE TRUTH.

Advertisement
Back