mark walton

Advertisement
****. Several of you MF'ers sound like elementary school girls. Walton screwed up. He needs to change HIS attitude. You're idiotic to put the blame on anyone else. I'm amazed he's been given this many chances already. He's a talent, BUT I wouldn't trade him for anyone not named Burns on the RB roster. This isn't an NFL team. I wish him the best but this is all on him.

Felt the need to edit to specify chances in the NFL!

Advertisement
You can look into his eyes and see emptiness, man. Dude has not been the same since his mom died. Dude has anger, hurt, and emptiness in those eyes. I advocated for him to get professional help, and he really should.

He should have been Baker acted when he got released from jail and ran out like it was gameday.

People gonna keep pretending like everything will just be ok.

He is having mental health issues that are obvious to people who have seen it. But in this country, no one will do anything about it until you’re running down the middle of the freeway naked.

Lock him up, institutionalize him....whatever it takes. But he don’t need to be out roaming the streets. It’s all fun and games till he kills someone.

Jail, institution....whatever. But he’s “gots” to go!

And please understand, I’m firmly aware of the prison industrial complex and I’m for sweeping prison reform, but this man has been arrested FIVE times in like 2 years. That’s a major trend. He’s either gonna kill someone or get medieval on somebody. He “gots” to go before it gets to that

U know, I gotta homie (well, we don’t talk anymore), that lost him mom when he was like 12. Dude became a woman beater. It was odd to me b/c I would’ve thought after losing his mom, he would’ve embraced the touch of a woman. Turned out, dude had mad hatred for women b/c his mom “abandoned” him, and “ “took her” love from him.

Man, dude never got help w w/e pain he felt and every woman in his life became his outlet of anger and hurt. Smh.

How many of them have had their brains bashed in for the past 20 or so years? with 5+ years of that at an elite level? Football fans don't really like to talk about it, but there is a reason less and less parents are allowing their kids to play football.
I dnt even know what your trying to say. Are you trying to say bc he might have CTE, let it ride?

Man I know it sounds harsh but I only feel bad for the old school dudes that didnt have the info. All the young players have the info n make a decision to play.

Lets not play the pobresito card again.

Advertisement
You’re still carrying that grudge. Don’t you think it’s past time to let it go.

How’s your boyfriend gayturd Jordan Scarlett doing? How’s his NFL career going?

LOL - you keep losing.

Walton outplayed him in college and guess what? Even with all his issues he’s outplayed him in the NFL.

You ain’t getting to kick Walton while he’s down.

Not on my watch.

And especially because you carry a torch for that **** Scarlett.

You said "Scarlett was a knucklehead and Walton was ten times the man and ten times the football player....and that wasn't even a discussion."

Ten times the football player? Walton had 34 yds rushing as a rookie and Scarlett had 9. I won't say Scarlett is better, but that looks close to me.

Ten times the man? You need to reconsider having a discussion on that one.

Walton's been through more than I can imagine, no doubt. His first 2 arrests I thought were blown out of proportion. His 3rd arrest I thought was just kind of dumb and sad and I felt bad for him that his career might end that way. I was happy for him when the Dolphins gave him a 2nd chance.

But now that he's beat up his girlfriend twice? And now he's violating her restraining order? I no longer feel bad for him, at all. I feel bad for that poor girl. Domestic violence is some serious sh*t. We've known Mark needs help for a while, and I still hope he does because clearly he isn't getting it now. But more than that I hope this girl has someone there to help her if Walton ends up snapping.

Walton's gonna end up like Trevone Boykin:

Holy sh-t. That's the first I heard of Boykin serving prison time. ****.

Despite how his post Miami career has played out, I think we can all appreciate what he did against Top 25 teams at Miami

48 carries for 148 yds, 3.0 ypc 0 TD

To get that many carries with those results is so rare. It's going to be a long time before we see anything like that again.
Huh? I thought Mark was **** good as a Cane.

You said "Scarlett was a knucklehead and Walton was ten times the man and ten times the football player....and that wasn't even a discussion."

Ten times the football player? Walton had 34 yds rushing as a rookie and Scarlett had 9. I won't say Scarlett is better, but that looks close to me.

Ten times the man? You need to reconsider having a discussion on that one.

Walton's been through more than I can imagine, no doubt. His first 2 arrests I thought were blown out of proportion. His 3rd arrest I thought was just kind of dumb and sad and I felt bad for him that his career might end that way. I was happy for him when the Dolphins gave him a 2nd chance.

But now that he's beat up his girlfriend twice? And now he's violating her restraining order? I no longer feel bad for him, at all. I feel bad for that poor girl. Domestic violence is some serious sh*t. We've known Mark needs help for a while, and I still hope he does because clearly he isn't getting it now. But more than that I hope this girl has someone there to help her if Walton ends up snapping.

You used this sad opportunity to dog him about his college career.

Pretty sad that you have this never ending butthurt.

You have a bizarre fascination with trying to prove a gayturd, Scarlett, was the better player. He wasn’t. He still isn’t.

Walton is pretty much done, so now you’re celebrating.

What psychological trauma did he cause you a few years ago to have this unhealthy obsession?

Or is it that you’re crazy in love with Jordan Scarlet?

Advertisement
Huh? I thought Mark was **** good as a Cane.

That's the popular opinion.

But against Power 5 teams, Walton rarely showed up. He was "allegedly" held back by a bad OL, bad play calling, bad offense, etc.

Homer & DeeJay had to deal with those same things the last 2 years but put up much bigger numbers than Walton vs P5.

Regardless if the excuses were justified or not, the results weren't pretty.....but we just kept feeding him the ball.

1582913747866.png

That's the popular opinion.

But against Power 5 teams, Walton rarely showed up. He was "allegedly" held back by a bad OL, bad play calling, bad offense, etc.

Homer & DeeJay had to deal with those same things the last 2 years but put up much bigger numbers than Walton vs P5.

Regardless if the excuses were justified or not, the results weren't pretty.....but we just kept feeding him the ball.

View attachment 112667
Fair enough. I was just going off my own personal eye test. I never had an issue with Mark Walton as a Cane. In fact, I thought he was **** good myself until his injury.

You used this sad opportunity to dog him about his college career.

Pretty sad that you have this never ending butthurt.

You have a bizarre fascination with trying to prove a gayturd, Scarlett, was the better player. He wasn’t. He still isn’t.

Walton is pretty much done, so now you’re celebrating.

What psychological trauma did he cause you a few years ago to have this unhealthy obsession?

Or is it that you’re crazy in love with Jordan Scarlet?

There's nothing about this situation that I'm celebrating.

You hate UF & FSU, and I respect your fandom.

I've said Yearby & Gus were close, but better options running the ball while at Miami than Walton. I've said Homer & Dallas were more talented than Walton by a noticeable margin. You've never had issue with the Miami players.

I've said Scarlett is better than Walton, but it's close & debatable. You disagree and take issue with this. You've choosen to fixate on Scarlett.

Advertisement
I err on the side of the data and trends. Walton is a criminal - current and future, until proven otherwise. As the old adage says, “The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior”
True.............you Cannot take the Crime out of Criminal........out and out loser.....fact.

There's nothing about this situation that I'm celebrating.

You hate UF & FSU, and I respect your fandom.

I've said Yearby & Gus were close, but better options running the ball while at Miami than Walton. I've said Homer & Dallas were more talented than Walton by a noticeable margin. You've never had issue with the Miami players.

I've said Scarlett is better than Walton, but it's close & debatable. You disagree and take issue with this. You've choosen to fixate on Scarlett.

Now you’re rewriting history about your obsession with Walton vs Scarlett.

Your literally hundreds of posts on this subject belie this porst.

Read back through this thread.

Did I bring up Scarlett, or did you?

Remember our Walton vs Scarlett bet? Read back through that thread - https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/homer-vs-akers.135171/

Did I bring up Scarlett, or did you?

You sadly took the opportunity to dog him about his performance when this thread has nothing to do with that.

Whats wrong with you?

You were first with the lame post. You can’t let it go.

Advertisement
Back