mark walton

Advertisement
Coming from someone who's been incarcerated via the juvenile system along w/ having family and many homies currently locked up....I can tell you, the penal system is a scam. It's supposed to rehabilitate, and all it does is harden individuals. That's not the place to get reformed.
Lol at Rehabilitation in the Fl State Penal System...Your So-called Rehab starts at Lake Butler...

Institutionalization doesn’t necessarily mean prison. He’s done nothing that would put him in prison for any significant time in the slightest.

Again, based on my theory that he needs structure and order, if he makes another team and commits to a disciplined lifestyle. That’s the best case scenario. I just don’t think right now there’s anybody that’s willing to take the risk on him.

If I were part of his life I would urge him to first get some counseling and psychological help, snd then go into the armed forces. Assuming again, that he is a person that needs structure and order. Which may be an incorrect assumption on my part, but I’ve seen people like him before, and there are some, not all, that respond to strict discipline and order.

PREACH!
****, some of the prisons that are infamous on the stock market under different entity names.
Book I recommend y’all reading is slavery by another name..it’s narrates the history on the subject
4610D939-7AE5-41EF-AE0C-C46033FA0AEC.png

Institutionalization doesn’t necessarily mean prison. He’s done nothing that would put him in prison for any significant time in the slightest.

Again, based on my theory that he needs structure and order, if he makes another team and commits to a disciplined lifestyle. That’s the best case scenario. I just don’t think right now there’s anybody that’s willing to take the risk on him.

If I were part of his life I would urge him to first get some counseling and psychological help, snd then go into the armed forces. Assuming again, that he is a person that needs structure and order. Which may be an incorrect assumption on my part, but I’ve seen people like him before, and there are some, not all, that respond to strict discipline and order.
He was spiraling while a member of a couple NFL teams. This guy doesn’t need to be on a team; he needs to be diagnosed and treated.

Unfortunately, the only adults in his life saw him as a meal ticket. Once that ticket dried up, he became expendable.

Advertisement
Accusations don't make him guilty. It's interesting how innocent u til proven guilty gets thrown out the dam window every dam time sone woman screams dv and how so quickly some people are to believe it and judge a guy based on no proof.

Accusations don't make him guilty. It's interesting how innocent u til proven guilty gets thrown out the dam window every dam time sone woman screams dv and how so quickly some people are to believe it and judge a guy based on no proof.
If it’s a first offense, sure. When it’s the 5th time, benefit of the doubt doesn’t really exist anymore.

The absolute best case scenario is that Walton continously puts himself in situations to eff up what remains of his life though. He obviously has no effective network of adults or peers around him or he refuses the guidance of those that are.

Dude is gonna end up broke, with a record and feeling alone and used real quick if he isn't/doesn't already.

Coming from someone who's been incarcerated via the juvenile system along w/ having family and many homies currently locked up....I can tell you, the penal system is a scam. It's supposed to rehabilitate, and all it does is harden individuals. That's not the place to get reformed.
This!
Sending Walton to gladiator school is the worst thing if his mind is fragile. It’s just giving him a bigger shovel for his hole.
I’m all for punishment if your a **** knucklehead gangsta. But not for drug addicts or mental illness cases and Walton could be both.

Advertisement
Lock him up, institutionalize him....whatever it takes. But he don’t need to be out roaming the streets. It’s all fun and games till he kills someone.

Jail, institution....whatever. But he’s “gots” to go!

And please understand, I’m firmly aware of the prison industrial complex and I’m for sweeping prison reform, but this man has been arrested FIVE times in like 2 years. That’s a major trend. He’s either gonna kill someone or get medieval on somebody. He “gots” to go before it gets to that

Walton's gonna end up like Trevone Boykin:

Despite how his post Miami career has played out, I think we can all appreciate what he did against Top 25 teams at Miami

48 carries for 148 yds, 3.0 ypc 0 TD

To get that many carries with those results is so rare. It's going to be a long time before we see anything like that again.

Advertisement
Despite how his post Miami career has played out, I think we can all appreciate what he did against Top 25 teams at Miami

48 carries for 148 yds, 3.0 ypc 0 TD

To get that many carries with those results is so rare. It's going to be a long time before we see anything like that again.

You’re still carrying that grudge. Don’t you think it’s past time to let it go.

How’s your boyfriend gayturd Jordan Scarlett doing? How’s his NFL career going?

LOL - you keep losing.

Walton outplayed him in college and guess what? Even with all his issues he’s outplayed him in the NFL.

You ain’t getting to kick Walton while he’s down.

Not on my watch.

And especially because you carry a torch for that **** Scarlett.

Thats the kinda **** im talking about. People talking as if its compassion that is missing toward Walton,when in reality its Walton that needs to show compassion.

BTW is a good HS, you think ppl there didnt try to help him? UM is a good school, you think ppl there didnt try to help him? Cincinnati and Miami both had incentive to help him, you think they didn't try?

The whole trauma line for everyone that gets in trouble is also over used. I can guarantee you most ppl you know have experienced trauma. Lets stop playing this sad story narrative as if sad stories are exceptions. We all have sad stories doesnt mean we have the right to give everyone else a sad story.

It's in vogue to talk about trauma and biofeedback for mental health, but being trendy doesn't negate the reality of the concepts.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lock him up, institutionalize him....whatever it takes. But he don’t need to be out roaming the streets. It’s all fun and games till he kills someone.

Jail, institution....whatever. But he’s “gots” to go!

And please understand, I’m firmly aware of the prison industrial complex and I’m for sweeping prison reform, but this man has been arrested FIVE times in like 2 years. That’s a major trend. He’s either gonna kill someone or get medieval on somebody. He “gots” to go before it gets to that

That is *********. Tons of people get arrested non stop, but never end up killing someone.

Thats the kinda **** im talking about. People talking as if its compassion that is missing toward Walton,when in reality its Walton that needs to show compassion.

BTW is a good HS, you think ppl there didnt try to help him? UM is a good school, you think ppl there didnt try to help him? Cincinnati and Miami both had incentive to help him, you think they didn't try?

The whole trauma line for everyone that gets in trouble is also over used. I can guarantee you most ppl you know have experienced trauma. Lets stop playing this sad story narrative as if sad stories are exceptions. We all have sad stories doesnt mean we have the right to give everyone else a sad story.

How many of them have had their brains bashed in for the past 20 or so years? with 5+ years of that at an elite level? Football fans don't really like to talk about it, but there is a reason less and less parents are allowing their kids to play football.

That is *********. Tons of people get arrested non stop, but never end up killing someone.
These aren’t petty crimes. He’s showing tendencies of violence. Lock his @ss up...underneath the jail before he kills some young woman or some random dude he gets into a minor argument with

Advertisement
Back