mark walton

Only why some people are saying they hope he gets his head right is because he played here. It's pretty evident that he's just not a good human being.
One should have nothing to do with the other. The point is he's not, people shouldnt get blinded by the orange and green lenses. It amazes me how everyone has a different standard of whats right or whats wrong depending on the person who commits the act.

Whether its school attended, socioeconomic class, race, religion, age, ***, orientation, etc, if you do piece of **** things, you should be called a piece of ****. The other factors DO NOT MATTER. Eventhough others on here think they should.

Advertisement
Like what exactly?

Don't know what type of trauma causes someone to constantly act like a **** head.

I'm not excusing it, I'm not saying he deserves another chance in the league. I get it, you're a good person and "good people" don't respond to trauma like that, fine. I'm not trying to argue, all I'm saying is that he needs to get some help because he's clearly dealing with some mental health issues.

One should have nothing to do with the other. The point is he's not, people shouldnt get blinded by the orange and green lenses. It amazes me how everyone has a different standard of whats right or whats wrong depending on the person who commits the act.

Whether its school attended, socioeconomic class, race, religion, age, ***, orientation, etc, if you do piece of **** things, you should be called a piece of ****. The other factors DO NOT MATTER. Eventhough others on here think they should.

Agreed. If he went to UF we would be dragging his name through the mud. Instead, since he went to Miami - "he needs to get help".

He clearly needs some help, he's dealt with a lot of trauma in his life. Not trying to make excuses for him, but we're so quick to call someone a horrible person instead of trying to get them the help they need.
Like what exactly?

Don't know what type of trauma causes someone to constantly act like a **** head.
Thats the kinda **** im talking about. People talking as if its compassion that is missing toward Walton,when in reality its Walton that needs to show compassion.

BTW is a good HS, you think ppl there didnt try to help him? UM is a good school, you think ppl there didnt try to help him? Cincinnati and Miami both had incentive to help him, you think they didn't try?

The whole trauma line for everyone that gets in trouble is also over used. I can guarantee you most ppl you know have experienced trauma. Lets stop playing this sad story narrative as if sad stories are exceptions. We all have sad stories doesnt mean we have the right to give everyone else a sad story.

Advertisement
Thats the kinda **** im talking about. People talking as if its compassion that is missing toward Walton,when in reality its Walton that needs to show compassion.

BTW is a good HS, you think ppl there didnt try to help him? UM is a good school, you think ppl there didnt try to help him? Cincinnati and Miami both had incentive to help him, you think they didn't try?

The whole trauma line for everyone that gets in trouble is also over used. I can guarantee you most ppl you know have experienced trauma. Lets stop playing this sad story narrative as if sad stories are exceptions. We all have sad stories doesnt mean we have the right to give everyone else a sad story.
Yep (y)

from the brief report i read on espn, it seems like this is the same woman who he struck recently, just the first incident between the two? if so, man.

It's freakin 11:59pm for this goofball....

its 12:01. hes had MULTIPLE CHANCES to get his act together even before this incident. he even got a second chance and wouldve stuck on the roster going into next year as a lead back. it seems as this was not known to the fins when he signed in May. also, the march incident would put the timeline around when he had those multiple run-ins?

Advertisement
lol i always found it funny. some of the posts in the KW thread came to mind.
Its funny how ppl who complain about not being treated equally are often the first ones to not treat others equally. It is baffling.

I sometimes look at the boards and analyse opinions. Some ppl really show more about themselves than they intend. A person that holds different standards for different ppl is not someone who is looking for equality, they are looking for something else.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Violated a restraining order

He should be locked up. Unfortunately the accumulation doesn't account for as much as we'd like to believe, in comparison to a single event.

Last night I watched a true crime program in which a guy had 17 prior arrests, but nothing considered serious enough. Then he killed someone.

Sadly, it looks like that's what it's going to take.

I mean silver lining I guess was it was a domestic dispute but no allegations of physical interaction. Just that his baby momma had a restraining order against him, they got in a argument, she called the cops.

Advertisement
Back