Mark Walton verbals to Miami

Advertisement
Nigel, Chad, Jackson and Walton must all be part of Ice Harris plan to get Golden fired because you know he is racist and is mad over getting fired.

Amazing another porster, go suck off Luke while you got Ice's pipe in your a$$.

Does he hate Golden? is he racist? are we getting BTW players? you're the idiot who believed that ****.

It is amazing that we have to rehash all the same stuff, I guess porsters are great at forgetting the past.

- There was the BS surrounding the Denver Kirkland recruitment and him speaking out against the staff openly...

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/umia...nned-um-pulled-scholarship-from-kirkland.html

Tim Harris JR. @IceHarris
SMH This recruiting stuff is a mess. I just hope all these kids land in the place that's best for their futures.

- There was his kind words on his relationship with Miami

"I can tell you I'll never help them again." -- Tim "Ice" Harris, coach of state champ Miami Booker T., on #Canes http://miamiherald.typepad.com/umia...nned-um-pulled-scholarship-from-kirkland.html

- Then the truth came out....

“We appreciate everything Coach Golden and their coaches did in giving him another chance to be apart of their class and talking to him about what happened,” said Crummie.

“The confusion here is that not many people were aware they had been telling us things were getting tight with scholarships. We told them Denver might have a decision by Feb. 1 or
Feb. 2. We were just surprised and upset when they came to school Thursday and told him they couldn’t wait any longer. We thought he would have until Signing Day as long as we told them they were in front or close. But they couldn’t wait.”

Honestly, the confusion here is the Saturday sit-down itself.

If Miami was truly the school Kirkland wanted to be at, Thursday’s shakedown and Saturday’s second chance would’ve ended with a verbal commitment. Nothing more, nothing less.

Those taking shots at Golden and Miami for dropping the ball, causing a rift with Booker T. Washington and hurting local recruiting, stop now.

Let’s call this what it is.

Kirkland, on his own, or on the advice of Harris, chose to ride out the recruiting process – which is hardly a crime. Tons of kids do it and this is their time in the sun as high schoolers, so soaking it up is part of the process. Especially for a highly-touted four-star talent.

http://blog.allcanes.com/denver-kirkland-miami-hurricanes-playing-games-signing-day

Ice is a POS. Go support him all you want.

Its called feelings and emotion, im pretty sure you have or anyone cursed out family members and said sorry and moved on. Dude was mad and lashed out hes human and then they kissed and made up. Luke loves UM and Ice loves UM. Gimee the shades for luke and ice ......Deal With It.

And congrats to Walton welcome to the U and remmeber every school has ****** butt hurt feeling female shoulder fans. Fans who hold onto comments and actions for years without knowing people make up and fix things, its called moving on. A dumb coach keeps the hate like some of our fans and thats when u keep losing kids from home, something we should all know about with the 2 previous staffs who wouldnt recruit because u went to a certain school. (Those are the p,ople u should be mad at)

Props to Ice and AG for squashing and thank u Ice for moving on and allowing us to recruit your beasts from BTW a pipeline schol. Says alot about u and thanks. All those kids starting with Chad Thomas could of all went to FSU but Ice isnt pushing anyone anywhere except for the U. I wouldnt be surprised if Treon switches eventually it could happen.

Last edited:
562.jpg

But but.....Ice Harris hates Miami and is conspiring against us and directing all his players elsewhere! How can this be???

Advertisement
My ****. Yes he's a 2016 commit, but ****, this young man sounds like a true Cane. And we're not going not going to provide the celebratory gif-infused thread that is deserved?

Allow me to start:

226.gif

How about we keep arguing about something that happened almost a year ago instead of recognizing the fact we just locked up one of the best 2016 kids in South Florida.......

Advertisement
How about we keep arguing about something that happened almost a year ago instead of recognizing the fact we just locked up one of the best 2016 kids in South Florida.......

I was not trying to take away from this kid but I did not take this thread to porstville. I only responded to some BS that some of us are sick of hearing.

Mazel to Mark, glad that you will be a cane.

See I am a nice guy.

This kid is going to blow up next year when Booker T features him more. He is a true stud.

But but.....Ice Harris hates Miami and is conspiring against us and directing all his players elsewhere! How can this be???

I am so shocked that TP801 likes this post by the way.

Lol you sound real mad in your posts.First Calm Down. Second I am not shocked a ****sucking Golden homer such as yourself doesn't like when ANYTHING even slightly negative is said regarding something about Golden.Third You're a ****ing joke. Please stop posting. Thanks.

Agree that alot of people think AG is perfect and Im not accussing Consig at all. One thing though I think he did ***** up with BTW last year but they squashed it which good coaches do. Now AG is still a great coach and a coach that has brought us back. I trust the guy but hes human and its good for our fans to not be such homers and to discuss football without getting there feelingsw involved because u cant talk smart footbal with people who let feelings get involved. Those r the same people who sit in front of the TV and think certain espn guys hate us, no they do there job. If your team sux u will get no TV exposure or be talked about. When we win they will jump on the wagon and praise us when we deserve it.

Nigel, Chad, Jackson and Walton must all be part of Ice Harris plan to get Golden fired because you know he is racist and is mad over getting fired.

Amazing another porster, go suck off Luke while you got Ice's pipe in your a$$.

Does he hate Golden? is he racist? are we getting BTW players? you're the idiot who believed that ****.

It is amazing that we have to rehash all the same stuff, I guess porsters are great at forgetting the past.

- There was the BS surrounding the Denver Kirkland recruitment and him speaking out against the staff openly...

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/umia...nned-um-pulled-scholarship-from-kirkland.html

Tim Harris JR. @IceHarris
SMH This recruiting stuff is a mess. I just hope all these kids land in the place that's best for their futures.

- There was his kind words on his relationship with Miami

"I can tell you I'll never help them again." -- Tim "Ice" Harris, coach of state champ Miami Booker T., on #Canes http://miamiherald.typepad.com/umia...nned-um-pulled-scholarship-from-kirkland.html

- Then the truth came out....

“We appreciate everything Coach Golden and their coaches did in giving him another chance to be apart of their class and talking to him about what happened,” said Crummie.

“The confusion here is that not many people were aware they had been telling us things were getting tight with scholarships. We told them Denver might have a decision by Feb. 1 or
Feb. 2. We were just surprised and upset when they came to school Thursday and told him they couldn’t wait any longer. We thought he would have until Signing Day as long as we told them they were in front or close. But they couldn’t wait.”

Honestly, the confusion here is the Saturday sit-down itself.

If Miami was truly the school Kirkland wanted to be at, Thursday’s shakedown and Saturday’s second chance would’ve ended with a verbal commitment. Nothing more, nothing less.

Those taking shots at Golden and Miami for dropping the ball, causing a rift with Booker T. Washington and hurting local recruiting, stop now.

Let’s call this what it is.

Kirkland, on his own, or on the advice of Harris, chose to ride out the recruiting process – which is hardly a crime. Tons of kids do it and this is their time in the sun as high schoolers, so soaking it up is part of the process. Especially for a highly-touted four-star talent.

http://blog.allcanes.com/denver-kirkland-miami-hurricanes-playing-games-signing-day

Ice is a POS. Go support him all you want.

You sound more butthurt than anyone who actually coaches at UM was or is.

Ice may have said some dumb ****. But as of right now, three really good players in the BTW class of '14 are committed to UM, and Walton just committed.

Maybe he buried the hatchet. Maybe he just popped off out of emotion but didn't mean what he said. Maybe AG shared some of the fault. Maybe they all came to an understanding.

Whatever the case, it really doesn't do anyone any good to keep whining. Signing day is a ways away, but if these commitments hold, you won't be able to argue there isn't a solid BTW-UM pipeline.

Advertisement
http://www.canesinsight.com/content/1857-Demetrius-Jackson-update?page=3

ES,

I never argued about a pipeline (minus those two studs last year), I am only saying I don't like Lice or that other assistant from FSU on his staff.

I didn't bring it up either, I responded to a porster. I never bring him or Puke up, I just respond to porsters who bring it up.

Then there was this thread above.

Last edited:
I think the coaches learned about waiting untill signing day ..all of there seniors are commiting early

Advertisement

Thus. Let's get this thread back on topic.

Guys, the kid's what, a sophomore? Sorry, I just cannot get excited about a commit from someone who's probably not even old enough to drive.

****, PapaCane is probably the best Canes source on the planet. That guy just knows what he is talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But for real, this is a big get. I'd imagine ALL South Florida kids are officially taking notice of what is going on. We have officially raided all the talent from the number 1 high school team in the country that just so happens to be down here in SoFla, 10 minutes from campus.

The fence is being built..

I am thrilled with this pickup. I cant believe people are still bringing up Ice. Its already been argued in over 100 different posts

Advertisement
Back