Mark Walton reclassified.

Is Scarlett even an option? It seems to me we're looking at Cronk and Grey returning from prep at this point. Patrick, Scarlett and Williams seem longshots.

Advertisement
Is Scarlett even an option? It seems to me we're looking at Cronk and Grey returning from prep at this point. Patrick, Scarlett and Williams seem longshots.

This is always a 50/50 proposition. Sure hope the staff has a better plan than that.

This is always a 50/50 proposition. Sure hope the staff has a better plan than that.

Better chance than if he went JUCO, no?

I don't have the raw data, so I am not sure. The best thing for the kid prob would have been to commit in a school with lesser standards, i.e. Marshall or even a lower division. There are numerous stories of kids getting 'lost' at preps and jucos and never making it back.

I just hope that the kid who showed so much passion and emotion during signing day (tears of joy) gets to put on his Miami Hurricanes jersey.

Advertisement
@Safid_Deen: Might be old news to some but it's official, Booker T. Washington RB and UM commit Mark Walton is now a 2015 prospect. #Canes

Advertisement
RT @NashSports: For the record, Mark Walton says he has told the UM coaches that he has reclassified and they congratulated him.

Advertisement
I think come February, Mark Walton and Crunk will send in LOI to us, and We get Scarlett, but lose out on Williams. And who the **** knows what's going to happen to Gray.

the fact walton worked so hard to reclassify shows u he is coming here to put in work.

Advertisement
Back