Mark Walton- ESPN 2015 recruits that overachieved

Advertisement
The Walton hate from Miami fans is total bull**** bruh...

I'm tired of y'all ****z always trashing him, I posted that Tweet on purpose cause' I knew one of you ****heads would start nitpicking & tryna bash him...

I legit can't ****in stand how some of our so-called "fans" are always ****tin on him, that nonsense needs to stop!

This why I knew all them phony *** Yearby conspiracy threads were nothing more than trolling trying to bash Walton in a sneaky round about way.

I've had enough of that ****... Walton is one of the best RB's in the ACC, no he's not perfect, but he's **** good & if y'all got a problem with that, then get yo clown *** outta here straight up!

I'm one of the biggest Walton haters on the board. I'm admittedly over the top about it sometimes.

I posted all year that I thought Gus & Yearby should be getting more carries than Walton. I wasn't trolling. I'm still very confused with the RB rotation this year, but it's obvious Richt decided to stick with Walton no matter what.

As a fan, it's extremely frustrating to see a RB of Walton's talent level get 200+ carries in a season, especially when those carries could be going to what I think are more talented RB's that give us a better chance at winning.

I understand if people disagree, but I have a laundry list of reasons and stats that I use to support why I think Walton is just an average RB. I'm not just hating to hate.

Being a 1000k rusher and ranked just outside the top 100 on ESPN is overachieving? 114 is pretty **** highly ranked to begin with....

The Walton hate from Miami fans is total bull**** bruh...

I'm tired of y'all ****z always trashing him, I posted that Tweet on purpose cause' I knew one of you ****heads would start nitpicking & tryna bash him...

I legit can't ****in stand how some of our so-called "fans" are always ****tin on him, that nonsense needs to stop!

This why I knew all them phony *** Yearby conspiracy threads were nothing more than trolling trying to bash Walton in a sneaky round about way.

I've had enough of that ****... Walton is one of the best RB's in the ACC, no he's not perfect, but he's **** good & if y'all got a problem with that, then get yo clown *** outta here straight up!

I'm one of the biggest Walton haters on the board. I'm admittedly over the top about it sometimes.

I posted all year that I thought Gus & Yearby should be getting more carries than Walton. I wasn't trolling. I'm still very confused with the RB rotation this year, but it's obvious Richt decided to stick with Walton no matter what.

As a fan, it's extremely frustrating to see a RB of Walton's talent level get 200+ carries in a season, especially when those carries could be going to what I think are more talented RB's that give us a better chance at winning.

I understand if people disagree, but I have a laundry list of reasons and stats that I use to support why I think Walton is just an average RB. I'm not just hating to hate.
Go **** yourself...

Advertisement
Back