Mark walton 2016 highlights

Advertisement
Aside from four miserable games in October this dude was lights out. No idea what the **** happened to this team for that 4 weeks but I like how he and his teammates bounced back. Now don't let it happen again.

Had a great final month. Probably the best back in the ACC next year in September.

Advertisement
Walton is an excellent back, especially in space; however, he does need to continue to work on his vision. At times he struggled to find the open hole, but generally performed well for us. If he can improve his vision then he will be an unbelievable back next year.

I'm definitely not a fan of Walton - but he was MUCH better over the last month than I thought he was capable of. I gotta give him credit for that.

I would love to hear from the people saying Yearby is clearly the better back

I know I was one of them who said that initially before the season. He's has definitely impressed me this year without a doubt. Clear cut #1 back. That's not to say yearby isn't good it's just that walton runs tough as **** and has more game breaking speed

Advertisement

I know I was one of them who said that initially before the season. He's has definitely impressed me this year without a doubt. Clear cut #1 back. That's not to say yearby isn't good it's just that walton runs tough as **** and has more game breaking speed
Thank you for the honesty.

He's not elite, but he still has much he can improve on. Physically he has all the tools.

Walton/Homer after another year of S&C will be a very nice 1-2 punch next year in the speed department.

Advertisement
Don't think I have ever seen a player with more long TD runs called back for ****** penalties than Mark Walton.

Its gotten to the point that I wait to celebrate every time Walton scores because I know there was a KfC McDoormat holding penalty called on the other side of the field.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Don't think I have ever seen a player with more long TD runs called back for ****ty penalties than Mark Walton.

Its gotten to the point that I wait to celebrate every time Walton scores because I know there was a KfC McDoormat holding penalty called on the other side of the field.

LMAO. Truth

Advertisement
Back