MARK VS AL

zomike77

Band
Banned
Saturday was Mark Richt coming out party. Miami looked like Miami of old. Not to beat a dead horse like Al, But everybody notice the difference. Fast defense, good running game. And we already know brad is the man. Al just opposite. It just feels like were finally headed in the right direction. But it was just Famu there's a lot challenges ahead

Advertisement
Saturday was Mark Richt coming out party. Miami looked like Miami of old. Not to beat a dead horse like Al, But everybody notice the difference. Fast defense, good running game. And we already know brad is the man. Al just opposite. It just feels like were finally headed in the right direction. But it was just Famu there's a lot challenges ahead

Brad doesn't get a free pass he has lot to learn . Makes to many mistakes and it could cost us in big games .

Brad doesn't get a free pass he has lot to learn . Makes to many mistakes and it could cost us in big games .

What would you like to see Brad "learn"?

Well it was said he missed a few wide open WRs ? If this true it could cost us . I honesty think he needs two years under a good coach to be ready for the NFL . It not a knock on the kid but most qbs need more time to develop . NFL Isn't going some where . He's going to be great NFL qb just needs time

Advertisement
Brad Kaaya needs a senior year. Golden's regime held him back. Wouldn't be surprised if a few pro scouts agreed with me.

Well it was said he missed a few wide open WRs ? If this true it could cost us . I honesty think he needs two years under a good coach to be ready for the NFL . It not a knock on the kid but most qbs need more time to develop . NFL Isn't going some where . He's going to be great NFL qb just needs time

"it was said?" Did you watch the game? If not, shut up.

. Couldn't watch the game I followed on the board . Did he or did he not miss some wide open WRs ?

Advertisement
Brad Kaaya needs a senior year. Golden's regime held him back. Wouldn't be surprised if a few pro scouts agreed with me.

I Agee with you because I'm not blind

I think he should stay because Mark can make him better, but he goes 1st round this year if he come out. He has superior brain and work ethic. He is classic pocket passer. He his NOT a product of a system that makes him look 10x better than he is. NFL will snatch him up fast. Watson runs -- what has been the fate of QBs who run a lot and are not the size of mountain the last few years? You think NFL is stupid.

Couldn't watch the game I followed on the board . Did he or did he not miss some wide open WRs ?

Kaaya was fine. His deep balls were a bit rusty. Not ideal pace and loft to fit the relationship of receiver and defender. Richt alluded to the imperfect deep passes on his post game interview from the lockerroom.

The receivers actually weren't nearly as wide open as I expected, or per normal in a game with a 53 point spread. Give some credit to Florida A&M there. The secondary was one of the few areas they weren't awful.

Once we establish a dependable running game and use play action off of it, the separation should follow, particularly on those lethal midrange darts over the middle. Heck, even Justin Thomas connected on a dart like that yesterday on 4th and 19 to save the winning drive for Georgia Tech against Boston College in Dublin.

Al got to go from living in S.Florida, to living in dumpster fire Detroit.
We had to make room for real coaches.

Advertisement

. Couldn't watch the game I followed on the board . Did he or did he not miss some wide open WRs ?

He was high on a couple early ones -- that is not the same as missing wide open WR. I think they might have even touched them. But then again, I was not looking for something to criticize about the best player at the most important position we have had since Ken. Oline was more concerning than Brad.

Since you couldn't watch, the thee big things from the game were 1) the defensive line played in the other team's backfield with DJ actually having one play of the old "tackle the whole backfield to make sure you have the one with the ball", and 2) we do have a Miami caliber QB 3) We apparently have a ST coach now.

Advertisement

He was high on a couple early ones -- that is not the same as missing wide open WR. I think they might have even touched them. But then again, I was not looking for something to criticize about the best player at the most important position we have had since Ken. Oline was more concerning than Brad.

Since you couldn't watch, the thee big things from the game were 1) the defensive line played in the other team's backfield with DJ actually having one play of the old "tackle the whole backfield to make sure you have the one with the ball", and 2) we do have a Miami caliber QB 3) We apparently have a ST coach now.

Thanks for the info , wasn't bashing just think he needs this year and next year to get better developed . He could be the number 1 pick if he waited until his senior year . He would a legit shot to win the heisman too . He would have big time numbers his senior year

I think BK is very good but has yet to show he is a dominant player that can carry a team and win a big game.

In the college game that can be done one of two ways for a QB

1. Any combination of being a very good passer along with very good runner

2. Being exceptionally gifted as a passer.

BK cant run so his only way to dominate is through the air as an exceptional thrower.

He hit 67% vs FAMU. I was hoping for better against as bad a team as FAMU.

I could be wrong but I think I remember Joe Montana missing Jerry Rice a few times when he was wide the fvck open..

ffs you guys are fkn azzholes

Missed an open receiver while rolling out and also Stacy would have had that deep ball if Kaaya led him same with Richards, he under threw both.

Advertisement
Back