Mark Stoops

TheRagingWolf

Junior
you guys still want this clown?

5 losses in a row, and he's 5-6 on the season.

4 of his 5 wins came against Ohio, UT Martin, UL Monroe and Vanderbilt who is 0-6 in the SEC.

His vaunted defenses have just given up 63 and 50 points in the last two games and has a 41-3 loss to LSU, 63-31 to Georgia and 50-16 to a 5-5 Tennessee team.

Dude sucks.

Advertisement
"I wish our fans judged our own head coach as harshly as they do others."

Advertisement
Charlie Strong
Butch Davis
Gary Patterson

these are the ONLY names worth mentioning as our next Head Coach

Clearly, UK should have hired Butch Davis ...

I mean, he turned one basketball school into a football power, surely he could have done it again ...

Advertisement
Clearly, UK should have hired Butch Davis ...

I mean, he turned one basketball school into a football power, surely he could have done it again ...

Bro I like Butch as well but quit your over-jerking off about him. Turned UNC into a "football power?"

you guys still want this clown?

No..

That flavor of month was September only. It's November. It's probably time for a big scoop of Pat Narduzzi.

Allowed 49 points to a rival at home in a must-win game. That's got future banner written all over it.

no it doesnt. Michigan State doesnt have a shot at recruiting the type of talent that Ohio State recruits consistently. But at Miami, SFL kids would love playing in his system.

He has had Michigan State as a consistently legit defense with a real argument that can be made about a "talent gap" unlike the delusional UM fans who think there is one here.

Advertisement
Absolutely.

You guys have no idea what a competitive disadvantage he had when he got there. UK's talent vs the SEC. Its still there but he's bringing in a good amount of talent at a basketball school.

He would do very well here, top notch recruiter as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back