Mark Stoops just lost this OC

Advertisement
An then Ken Dorsey comes back to the U as OC. Who gives UM a huge Techinical upgrade at QB but we take a big hit in south florida recruiting. Truthfully though James Coley will only leave UM for a Head Coaching Job.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Stoops tried to hire him before hiring this dude who just got the job. Gotta think he'll pursue him again.

An then Ken Dorsey comes back to the U as OC.

Go Canes
I mean y does everyone thinks he's good? Can he find qbs and recruit like coley?

Ken Dorsey was A QB coach at IMG Academy tutoring QB's for the NFL Draft. Dorsey spent the majority of his nfl playing days as a roster QB moving between various teams because he was such a good teacher teams used him to tutor their newer QB's as a player coach.

As for spotting Talent, he was hired intially by the Carolina Panthers as a Talent scout before he was promoted to QB coach so yes he can spot talent.

Go Canes

The "it will hurt recruiting" angle doesn't bother me at all. We're losing right now with NFL talent. We need coaches to do something with the talent.

An then Ken Dorsey comes back to the U as OC.

Go Canes
I mean y does everyone thinks he's good? Can he find qbs and recruit like coley?

Ken Dorsey was A QB coach at IMG Academy tutoring QB's for the NFL Draft. Dorsey spent the majority of his nfl playing days as a roster QB moving between various teams because he was such a good teacher teams used him to tutor their newer QB's as a player coach.

As for spotting Talent, he was hired intially by the Carolina Panthers as a Talent scout before he was promoted to QB coach so yes he can spot talent.

Go Canes

Don't think he would do well here, we need someone way better IMO. Just cause he played here and played well doesn't mean hecan coach

Advertisement
Coleys not going to leave this city to go coach the same thing in Kentucky.

If he does fold the program

How did this school ever recruit before James Coley. I mean, we must have accidentally fallen into 5 national titles and scores of pro bowlers before we had the lord of recruiting James Coley.

Get me real coaches please, not recruiters.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back