Mark Richt's Tweet

image.jpg

image.jpg

Advertisement
Yeah he deleted it but that defintiely was poor choice of words. I'm sure rivals on twitter used it for trolling material today

Coach be using lingo commonly used in church in da Deep South. Nothing wrong wit it. Dam, can't say nothing da PC police can't misconstrue or twist.

Advertisement
Coach be using lingo commonly used in church in da Deep South. Nothing wrong wit it. Dam, can't say nothing da PC police can't misconstrue or twist.

I don't really care, but come on. If jimbo had said that we'd never let that go. He'd forever be The Fidler.

I don't really care, but come on. If jimbo had said that we'd never let that go. He'd forever be The Fidler.

You are absolutely correct. These guys are just being homers. That was an irresponsible tweet. I am sure the coach would agree.

Advertisement
I don't attack people on here, but the idea that stating someone was touched by your interaction and words, is silly to think of anything inappropriate and is juvenile.

Advertisement
Too many posters here lack the intelligence to interpret the meaning of Richt's tweet. As stated numerous times by others, we remain the worse college football fans.

All jokes aside...over 2200 possible future D-1 athletes...now that's securing your future!!

This staff is reaching out to the youth,.. And through the community, unlike anything we've seen in like....forever!!

Advertisement
OP so in love with his third grade retort he doesn't care he mocked the coach of "his" team.

Anything for a laugh from strangers is his motto, even if he knew it might embarrass the head coach, whose tweet was totally innocent.

Nice job, OP.

All the negs.

"We aren't Penn State, Coach"

"Hahahahahaha get it, because Coach Richt said touched & I said we not Penn St huhuhuhuh"

"You know because Penn State touched kids............... And Coach Richt said touched.......... So I said we aren't Penn St"

"Get it"...........................................

"Yeah.... We got it"

Advertisement
Back