Mark Richt's Tweet

Advertisement
Thats the biggest bxtch made shxt ive ever seen....**** is more disrespectful than flying a banner especially to someone who has been a positive for this program in a short amount of time.

OP needs to be banned from every Miami forum on the internet he is obviously not a UM fan implying that our coach is a pedophile. He should get knocked tf out in front of his wife and kid.

Last edited:
Coach be using lingo commonly used in church in da Deep South. Nothing wrong wit it. Dam, can't say nothing da PC police can't misconstrue or twist.

I don't really care, but come on. If jimbo had said that we'd never let that go. He'd forever be The Fidler.

You are absolutely correct. These guys are just being homers. That was an irresponsible tweet. I am sure the coach would agree.

Have you considered joining the band? There's an opening for a skin-flutist.

Advertisement
Man I love our fan base, but **** we got some corny dummies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
The reply seemed like a penn State joke.

I don't see why all the butt hurt in here. It was pretty funny

It was a Penn State joke. I hate Ped State. And my tweet was hilarious. Every Miami fan on Twitter thought it was funny. CIS is MAD

Advertisement
Heard the OP is the resident comedian over in The Blue Lot. Another fine example of the need to purge a few undesirables from our fanbase.

Advertisement
"We aren't Penn State, Coach"

"Hahahahahaha get it, because Coach Richt said touched & I said we not Penn St huhuhuhuh"

"You know because Penn State touched kids............... And Coach Richt said touched.......... So I said we aren't Penn St"

"Get it"...........................................

"Yeah.... We got it"

Bro that had me rolling! Kept picturing Beavis and Butthead.

ooooohh he said touched... agreed that it wasn't the best choice of words but only because of the clowns that will be critical. anyone with a brain knows what he meant.

Poor choice of words by Richt on the tweet, but C'mon OP...leave those type of comments for the Gayturd fans & the Semenholes from Butter Knife Nation.

Advertisement
Back