MARK RICHT

LOL. First of all, this dude said he was 60 years old, and he adds the "ster" suffix to his name. That should invalidate everything he says.

Second, Richt was at UM when there was a riot every other week and mexicans were slitting throats left and right in the streets. It was full blown Scarface when he was around, so I doubt he's intimidated by the soft life of Coral Gables circa 2015.

You know nothing about Miami!

It was Cubans, not Mexicans.

And before you try a snide comeback. Cubans and Mexicans are totally different cultures.

Different foods, different way of speaking Spanish and for the most part, different values and beliefs.

You're a very bright guy.

Advertisement
Well you have your point and I have mine. Lets just see how this plays out and see what he does. I believe Miami has ZERO chance to land him. Big deal so UM is where he matriculated. That certainly is much more important than quality time with your grandchildren or doing what your spouse wants. Gee you people are completey into the worldliness of our country. This man had a spiritual kindred soul and has perspective about what kind of life he wants. Obviously most of you don't have grandchildren nor value the family relationships this man has. Lets see where he lands and it's not going to be in MIAMI and the reasons I've listed are DEAR TO HIS HEART!

brilliant analysis there. can you tell us who the next President is now?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back